Sonic 3... and Shadow

I know Live & Learn will be featured, but I hope they can fit the original or re-recorded version with Crush 40 in there somewhere.

If they could put "I Am All of Me" in there too... mannn, I still jam to that song lol.

shadow-cool-shadow.gif

Fun show, and really balanced Knuckles and Wade more than some people made it seem. Though keep in mind:

There's no real tie-backs to Sonic 3 in this aside from MAYBE Knuckles' flame fists during the final fight of the last episode. No Robotnik or Agent Stone cameos, no Rouge or Amy cameo to confirm if they're in Sonic 3 or not, or anything like this. This is very much a stand-alone follow-up to Sonic 2. Very different than the MCU shows.

I really enjoyed the show but if you're expecting it to be solely focused on Knuckles than your probably going to be disappointed and I can understand that, but I was pretty satisfied with what we got.

I mean it's one thing to not expect much screentime due to budget restrictions, it's a whole other to advertise this as Knuckles-focused when Wade is abundantly the main character along with the other new human characters introduced. People have a right to feel jipped and disappointed by that.

Hearing this is a massive letdown:

"Elba is providing voice work for roughly 76 minutes and 47 seconds of a 172-minute-long season. Those are just scenes Knuckles is in, not accounting for whether or not he’s actually contributing to the scene in a meaningful way. That’s less than half of the six-episode runtime."

I thought was getting - Knuckles (!) - not... Wade. :eyeroll:

I really enjoyed the show but if you're expecting it to be solely focused on Knuckles than your probably going to be disappointed and I can understand that, but I was pretty satisfied with what we got.
I agree, though I think what saves the show is the fact that Wade and his related characters are actually enjoyable and the plotline's pretty good. This excuses the fact that Knuckles doesn't really have much of a story for himself. This should've just been a movie, not a miniseries.

Its a flawed but Enjoyable show.

Jeff Fowler directed the first episode - which is why its the strongest of the episodes. But episode 4 is so bat **** crazy its my favorite.

also the possible off hand referenced to Shadow in the 70s was funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"