Sonic the Hedgehog 2

The voice in the short is bad, real bad.

It is what it is. They couldn't get Elba and/or Shaughnessy, so they brought in vocal stand-ins to create soundalike impressions of their vocal performances.

This will likely be the case for a live-action TV series if it gets made. Dollars to donuts they aren't going to get Elba to do the ongoing series.

It is what it is. They couldn't get Elba and/or Shaughnessy, so they brought in vocal stand-ins to create soundalike impressions of their vocal performances.

This will likely be the case for a live-action TV series if it gets made. Dollars to donuts they aren't going to get Elba to do the ongoing series.

Well according to Deadline Idris is coming back for the Knux Spin Off
Sonic The Hedgehog: ‘Knuckles’ Series With Idris Elba In Works At Paramount+ – Deadline

Just watched Sonic 2 on Paramount+. I thought it was fine. About on par with the first movie but I'll give it a slight edge because of Knuckles and Tails.

He has already been confirmed to be in the TV series.

Alright, I guess that makes sense. Don't tell Ken Penders though. He thinks he owns Knuckles and his backstory.

Ken already through a fit (without seeing the movie mind you) that Paramount stole Enerjak and Locke from him.

The movies Screenwriters Pat Casey and Josh Miller were at KCC Comic Con confirming that Paramount is already in talks with a Hollywood Actor to play Shadow (sorry Jason fans). From what I've seen fans ether want Keanu Reeves or Robert Pattison.

Personally between those two, I'd take Robert. Keanu would however be a great Espio the Chameleon IMO.

I saw someone jokingly say Hayden Christensen and now I kinda down for that too.

Though part of me is wondering if Ben could pull off voicing both Sonic and Shadow.

The movies Screenwriters Pat Casey and Josh Miller were at KCC Comic Con confirming that Paramount is already in talks with a Hollywood Actor to play Shadow (sorry Jason fans). From what I've seen fans ether want Keanu Reeves or Robert Pattison.

Personally between those two, I'd take Robert. Keanu would however be a great Espio the Chameleon IMO.

I saw someone jokingly say Hayden Christensen and now I kinda down for that too.

Though part of me is wondering if Ben could pull off voicing both Sonic and Shadow.
Interesting. I hope this pans out.

Just watched Sonic 2 on Paramount+. I thought it was fine. About on par with the first movie but I'll give it a slight edge because of Knuckles and Tails.

My sentiments exactly.

Would really love the third one to mainly take place on their homeworld but I know that likely won't happen.

I'm not surprised that they would end up going with a Hollywood actor for Shadow. And with the voice casting so far I'm pretty comfortable waiting and seeing which way they go with their choice.

The second movie really boosted my faith in what they are doing. The first was perfectly good. But the second really showed some care for the material they were handling. And honestly it was some of the best we've seen from Tails and Knuckles in years as characters. So I'm feeling pretty good and looking forward to what they do with Shadow.

My sentiments exactly.

Would really love the third one to mainly take place on their homeworld but I know that likely won't happen.

You know, at this point I have grown to like the real location/live shooting approach for these movies. Yeah, part of me wants to see "Sonic levels," but we have plenty of animated Sonic content and a movie that takes place mostly off-Earth will end up being more of just a straight-up animated CG movie. Having the action take place on Earth in the past couple films helps ground things a bit and provides a nice contrast between these cartoon characters zipping around and affecting more realistic/familiar objects and environments.

You know, at this point I have grown to like the real location/live shooting approach for these movies. Yeah, part of me wants to see "Sonic levels," but we have plenty of animated Sonic content and a movie that takes place mostly off-Earth will end up being more of just a straight-up animated CG movie. Having the action take place on Earth in the past couple films helps ground things a bit and provides a nice contrast between these cartoon characters zipping around and affecting more realistic/familiar objects and environments.

I think there just comes a point where we're populating Earth w/more and more of Sonic characters from other planets kind of takes away from the initial charm of the movie. I actually do enjoy the humans but I think it's time we see them on Sonic and co. turf if anything. Even if its for half a movie.

Oscar Isaac voicing Shadow would be cool.

Good pick.

I do wonder how they will make Shadow a threat to all of Sonic, Knuckles and Tails though as they made quite the formidable team.

WW Box Office: $392,750,557

Only $8 & $9 mill behind FB and Uncharted

I think the Domestic Box Office has pretty much run dry, but Sonic has one or two International releases left that will probably boost it too $400 million

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"