Sonic 3... and Shadow

Christopher Lloyd is probably the most interesting cast...because there is a certain Professor he could play who has a fetish for Echidna architecture/myths that would be a great lead in to Sonic 3

And no I'm not talking Professor Pickle

Let’s hope Lloyd gets to meet Sonic at some point.

1c9bcb9d-77ad-4cfd-a02f-cac910ea5ef1_text.gif

"Actors? Where we're going we don't need actors". :o

With the strike over, I imagine Paramount with be wanting to "Go Fast" with getting this back on schedule.

Maybe we'll get a Shadow VA reveal in the coming weeks before years end.

Also the Knuckles show should be getting some promotion soon, now that they can have Idris promote it

With the strike over, I imagine Paramount with be wanting to "Go Fast" with getting this back on schedule.

Maybe we'll get a Shadow VA reveal in the coming weeks before years end.

Also the Knuckles show should be getting some promotion soon, now that they can have Idris promote it
This would never happen, but I'd love if David Humphrey got the role since he did a great job in Adventure 2 and, to an extent, Sonic Heroes. But if they went with a game voice actor, I imagine they'd just go with his Kirk Thornton.

This would never happen, but I'd love if David Humphrey got the role since he did a great job in Adventure 2 and, to an extent, Sonic Heroes. But if they went with a game voice actor, I imagine they'd just go with his Kirk Thornton.

I know a ton of fans want Jason Griffith back to voice him. But Im sure Paramount will spring for a Celebrity VA.

Though I know they'll never have him show up but Uncle Chuck voiced by JK Simmos, Mark Hamil or Bryan Cranston would be amazing

Edgy the Hedgy is coming!

I know these movies haven't used a ton of music from the games, but I would love if we at least got a hint of "Throw It All Away" from Adventure 2.

Its going to be a crime if we dont' get an orchestral "Live & Learn" during the finale
I'd love if that happened and would be very surprised if we did, but I also don't think it will happen, if just because we didn't get any music during the Super Sonic battle in the second movie. The giant robot could've had something like the final boss music in Sonic 3.

But yeah, "Live and Learn" is so emblematic of anything involving Sonic and Shadow together- there's a reason it was used in the Shadow battle in Generations- that it'd be criminal to not have it.

If Amy showed up, I'd probably also want to see Metal Sonic. But I don't know if we'd get Metal and Shadow in the same movie.

I know a lot of people want Keanu for Shadow, but honestly I think he would sound a bit too old for the role. I enjoy Idris's Knuckles but he does sound a tad older than the character. I do hope they find someone who has VA experience though.

Please god don’t let Chris Pine voice Shadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"