Sonic 3... and Shadow

So, I haven't been following all the casting for this lately, but it looks like it shaping up nicely. Great to hear that Carrey is coming back since I don't think it would be the same without him as Robotnik.

Krysten Ritter and Cristo Fernandez are great additions too IMO.

All the casting announcements are great. Definitely seems like the young girl will he playing Maria. Also, possibly have Rouge cast too? Man, that would be sick.

Of course Shadow is left out of casting, maybe if we get a SB trailer, we will hear who it is. Could it really be Keanu Reeves or Robert Pattinson? Or maybe even Hayden Christensen? Time will tell. I'm hyped.

I loved the Sonic Adventure games, spent so much in the chao gardens as a kid. Can't wait for this!

Hayden Christensen would be a terrible choice and is total fan casting as Shadow. Hate it.

Glad to hear Jim Carrey is coming back.

Hayden Christensen would be a terrible choice and is total fan casting as Shadow. Hate it.

It was a fun rumor that fans had some fun with. Personally I would have like to see what he could do; plus I think he's a tad more realistic than the people clamoring for Keanu. I could see Pattison maybe being interested.

Honestly it wouldnt surprise me if they just had Ben voice him as well as Sonic

It was a fun rumor that fans had some fun with. Personally I would have like to see what he could do; plus I think he's a tad more realistic than the people clamoring for Keanu. I could see Pattison maybe being interested.

Honestly it wouldnt surprise me if they just had Ben voice him as well as Sonic
If Jason Griffith could do it, then anyone can.

I'd still love if David Humphrey got it because he gave a great performance in Adventure 2, but that probably won't happen.

If Jason Griffith could do it, then anyone can.

I'd still love if David Humphrey got it because he gave a great performance in Adventure 2, but that probably won't happen.

I know a lot of Sonic X fans want Griffith back, but i think its pretty clear SEGA is done with the 4Kids cast save for Mike

I know a lot of Sonic X fans want Griffith back, but i think its pretty clear SEGA is done with the 4Kids cast save for Mike
I'm talking exclusively about the fact that Griffith voiced both Sonic and Shadow during his tenure, so there's precedent for a Sonic actor voicing Shadow as well- not talking about Sega potentially bringing him back.

Really want to watch that series but don't have P+. Hope we get the series on disc for purchase.

He's wearing the hat from the OVA- that's incredible!

13bf30300d9a3780d3ca5e21c2d6055c14be9d01.gif

Very cool to see him wearing his hat from the OVA. I watched that on VHS a lot as a kid.

I could see Hayden being good at Shadow honestly, but Tyler Hoechlin's Sephiroth voice fits Shadow perfectly.

I think it will end up being Keanu. The fact they still haven't announced it makes me think it's a big name.

The animation looks a bit worse than the movie but I guess that’s to be expected from a TV series spread out over a larger budget for the films.

The streamer also announced today that all six episodes of the series will drop on Friday, April 26, exclusively on Paramount+ in the U.S. and Canada; the following day, April 27, in all additional Paramount+ territories; and in Japan later this year.

Yeah, Pachacamec being alive is an interesting choice. He played a pretty big part in the lore of the video game continuity. I'm wondering if we will ever see Chaos & Tikal and that whole story play out. Probably not, but I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"