Sonic 3... and Shadow

I was actually watching the trailer numbers periodically since it released. I'm glad to see it hit over 3 million so quick. (Now at 4 million from the Paramount YT account.)

Yeah, Pachacamec being alive is an interesting choice. He played a pretty big part in the lore of the video game continuity. I'm wondering if we will ever see Chaos & Tikal and that whole story play out. Probably not, but I loved it.

Chaos would be the perfect kind of big spectacle villain for a big budget movie. I mean imagine seeing this in live action:

I kind of hope they seed a few hints about Chaos throughout the Knuckles series. Maybe not for Sonic 3 (we still need Metal Sonic to show up after all), but...perhaps Sonic 4?

This might be a n00b question but is chaos Knuckles cannon? Would be cool to see him turn green.

I kinda saw this coming TBH

Krysten is a tad too dry sardonic pessimistic for Rouge. Rouge is bit more haughty, sassy and flirtatious.

I do think Krysten would play a fantastic Topaz

I kinda saw this coming TBH

Krysten is a tad too dry sardonic pessimistic for Rouge. Rouge is bit more haughty, sassy and flirtatious.

I do think Krysten would play a fantastic Topaz
Are you kidding? Krysten is sexy, smooth, as well as a double cross spy thief that's out for Knuckles' jewels.

I really like Wild Canyon, okay?

But yeah, figured it was Rouge or a human

The music, I can almost agree.

The level? No way! But at least it gives you that Air Necklace that you pretty much need for Cannon's Core.

I am hoping Shadow isn't the only new Sonic character of the main game cast to be featured in this.

The music, I can almost agree.

The level? No way! But at least it gives you that Air Necklace that you pretty much need for Cannon's Core.

Didnt know about the Air Necklace till my second play through...but you CAN do CC without it...but its soo much easier without it
I am hoping Shadow isn't the only new Sonic character of the main game cast to be featured in this.

I would be legitimately shocked in Amy doesn't show up. So i would imagine she'll show up.

Rouge i'm 50/50 on. Its kinda hard to do a SA2 inspired story without her...but it is doable.

The new characters in Sonic 3 will obviously be Team Chaotix. The Knuckles series will end with a tease of Vector asking Knuckles to help him find the computer room.

ee4fabc2ebd74c169c0895925a641d7cf8c96774.gif

I need Vector in these movies desperately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"