Sony has run out of 60GB PS3s -- get one while you can

So I'll have Ps360ii :confused:

That's a great name for the game system neutral folks. I'm also hoping that falcon version of the 360 actually works and doesn't have that red ring of horror or whatever they call it. lol.

Zenienina, you just mentioned the exact games that will make me get a Ps3 :eek:

Remember what she said all those moons ago. Remember Blas!

To be honest, guys, I don't see why I can't enjoy everything, I mean, as soon as I get to Canadaland I will get a 360 (considering that the Falcon is available and with no problems), then I will buy a Wii with some choice GC and Wii games, and a Ps3 most likely next year.

So I'll have Ps360ii :confused:

I'm not saying you can't enjoy everything. But getting a PS3 before a 360 would be a downright sin after all the time you've made us wait to be able to play on Live with you again. :csad:

Remember what she said all those moons ago. Remember Blas!

I'm not saying you can't enjoy everything. But getting a PS3 before a 360 would be a downright sin after all the time you've made us wait to be able to play on Live with you again. :csad:

I forgive her :(

Ooooh, dude, I am NOT getting a Ps3 before a 360.
I'll probably buy one in January or February, but you know the 360 comes first, as soon as I get my ass to Hongcouver :up: :D

I think I'll buy one when Infamous comes out, unless it gets really terrible reviews, or if the PS3 is still almost as expensive as my pc.

I went to New York yesterday and went to the Toys R Us.

Yeah the 4 story one. FOR THE FIRST TIME...Yeah I know, the wheel

Anyway, I noticed they had like a huge wall of PS3s stacked. At least 30.

No shortage.

None.

Good thing I got mine already :woot:

I checked just to see. Theres alot of Xbox 360s and Elites. And ALOT of PS3s Bundles and 60GBs mostly 60GBS believe it or not.

None.

Good thing I got mine already :woot:

I checked just to see. Theres alot of Xbox 360s and Elites. And ALOT of PS3s Bundles and 60GBs mostly 60GBS believe it or not.

There are 60GB PS3's everywhere. Where I live there are stacks and stacks of them in most stores (Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart, Target, etc). As for Wii's...none to be found...at least around here.

Orrr... he could not play MGS4 (right away), GoW3, and Uncharted and could play Bioshock, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Fable 2, Banjo Kazooie 3 and any other Xbox 360 exclusive. PS3 is a waste of his time and money before the 360, face it hippie. [Also, changing your tune, much? We're Xbots now? I guess you're a Sony ****e, then. ;)]

:o
You know I'm only kidding around :oldrazz:

Bioware, Irrational/2k, Bungie, Rare, and Lionhead > Jaffe, Kojima, Naughty Dog.

Kojima > Bioware, Irrational, Bungie, Rare, Lionhead, Jaffe, and Naughty Dog

Now that I'm serious on.

I went to New York yesterday and went to the Toys R Us.

Yeah the 4 story one. FOR THE FIRST TIME...Yeah I know, the wheel

Anyway, I noticed they had like a huge wall of PS3s stacked. At least 30.

No shortage.

It's not that retailers such as Toys R' Us are out of 60GB Playstation 3s, it's that Sony is out of 60GB Playstation 3s and Toys R' Us aren't going to get anymore.

It should last for at least another two months.

It's not that retailers such as Toys R' Us are out of 60GB Playstation 3s, it's that Sony is out of 60GB Playstation 3s and Toys R' Us aren't going to get anymore.

It should last for at least another two months.

Yeah ok, that big ol stack of PS3s tells me otherwise. Id say Christmas is when they start leaving or even later. ALOT of people are going for the 360s man...:yay:

Yeah ok, that big ol stack of PS3s tells me otherwise. Id say Christmas is when they start leaving or even later. ALOT of people are going for the 360s man...:yay:

And ALOT more people are going for the Wiis man. It's going to ******* both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

For Christmas it's going to go Wii because the demand is still very high and new games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy are comming out. The Xbox 360 will be in second because of Halo 3. The Playstation 3 will be dead last because it has no Halo 3-esque game for it and it's still $150.00 more expensive than the Premium Xbox 360.

And that big ol stack of 60GB Playstation 3s are going to dwindle. It took less than 2 months for it to get out of Sony's warehouse stocks and retailers aren't going to get anymore of them. The price cut gave the Playstation 3 a much needed boost and at the rate the 60GB model is selling plus the inclusion of games such as Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, and Ratchet and Clank 5 help a bit too. They'll be gone by October by the earliest or November for sure. Christmas isn't going to be seeing the 60GB model one bit. The Holiday season will be seeing a $499.99 80GB model.

You know I'm only kidding around :oldrazz:

Sure I do. :cmad:

Kojima > Bioware, Irrational, Bungie, Rare, Lionhead, Jaffe, and Naughty Dog

Dr. Zeschuk has more talent in his pinky than Kojima has in his whole body. And "Irrational" is still > Kojima Productions, Jaffe, ND. The story of BioShock was alone better than anything that was churned out in the MGS series. Seeing as, you know, it actually made sense the whole way through.

Responding to consumer demand, Sony has restocked the 60GB PlayStation 3 online.

After a complete sell-out of its online supply (first discovered by GamePro earlier this week), Sony has replenished its 60GB PlayStation 3 supply on Sonystyle.com.

60GB PS3s are back in stock online.
When GamePro first reported that the 60GB version of the PS3 became listed as on "back order", Sony's Dave Karraker confirmed that there was no longer any 60GB inventory remaining in SCEA warehouses and that it all had been shipped out to retailers.

Sony has responded to the online demand and now has replenished the online supply of the 60GB version, shipping ample retail supply back to fulfill online orders.

Karraker also remarked that the $599 80GB PS3 bundle may be reduced down to $499 once the complete supply of the 60GB version dries up.

http://www.n4g.com/ClickOut.aspx?ObjID=64357

Responding to consumer demand, Sony has restocked the 60GB PlayStation 3 online.

After a complete sell-out of its online supply (first discovered by GamePro earlier this week), Sony has replenished its 60GB PlayStation 3 supply on Sonystyle.com.

60GB PS3s are back in stock online.
When GamePro first reported that the 60GB version of the PS3 became listed as on "back order", Sony's Dave Karraker confirmed that there was no longer any 60GB inventory remaining in SCEA warehouses and that it all had been shipped out to retailers.

Sony has responded to the online demand and now has replenished the online supply of the 60GB version, shipping ample retail supply back to fulfill online orders.

Karraker also remarked that the $599 80GB PS3 bundle may be reduced down to $499 once the complete supply of the 60GB version dries up.

http://www.n4g.com/ClickOut.aspx?ObjID=64357
how the heck can they replenish it if it were sold out? I thought they werent producing anymore. Whats really going on here

I don't know. Gamepro is contradicting itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"