US PS3 Sales Triple in November

I guess the day wouldn't be complete without some mouth breather thinking "thats your opinion" is a good thing to point out.

It's just your opinion that this is my opinion, so clearly what you've said has been invalidated, victory for me!! :cmad:

In my opinion it's a fact, it's only an opinion in your opinion! :cmad:

But if your opinion is a fact, then your opinion that my opinion that this is your opinion makes my opinion a fact, which in my opinion (and probably yours as well) makes my opinion a fact, in my opinion :up:

That's your opinion. Not everyone has played or had a PS2. BC was one of the main reasons I wanted and bought a PS3. There's a boat load of PS2 games I have never gotten to play and therefore having the PS3 be able to play them is a great plus.
if thats case then those people can go out and buy a PS2 or better yet get the PS3 which has BC

if thats case then those people can go out and buy a PS2 or better yet get the PS3 which has BC

Which is why BC is a big plus for the PS3...There's too many damn systems out there to have to buy a PS2 just for PS2 games when you can do it with the PS3.

I guess the day wouldn't be complete without some mouth breather thinking "thats your opinion" is a good thing to point out.

Exactly, we are in a forum and therefore everyone gets to share their opinion whether one likes it or not. :dry:

Apparently one also gets to point out the obvious like "your post is your opinion lawls1!1!" in place of a point, argument, or some other form of contribution.

블라스;13536889 said:
But if your opinion is a fact, then your opinion that my opinion that this is your opinion makes my opinion a fact, which in my opinion (and probably yours as well) makes my opinion a fact, in my opinion :up:

This is the best thing of all time.

Only in your opinion WHF! Lawls, my argument skillz are teh bestetst!1! :D :D :D

November NPD Numbers:

Hardware Unit Sales

PlayStation 2 496K
PlayStation 3 466K
PSP 567K
Xbox 360 770K
Wii 981K
Nintendo DS 1.53 million

stonecoldlol.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"