Sony's 2013 Gamescom Conference

Borderlands 2 is good news but I was hoping for more Third Party Games to be announced

Good move on the price drops but somewhat expected. He mentioned something about PS4 (in relation to the PS Vita games) as well but I missed it.

New Vita games announced:
Murasaki Baby, a nightmarish touch-based adventure-style game

Last edited:
loving all this focus on the Vita. The system needed it

N+ returns!

Last edited:
Rogue Legacy coming to PS4 and Vita. And a bunch of others for both (timed-exclusives for PS platforms).

Rogue Legacy coming to PS4 and Vita. And a bunch of others for both (timed-exclusives for PS platforms).
LMAO, notice its all indie stuff. I think MS burned their bridges with them following E3 and they just went with Sony, which embraced them from the start.

New game for PS4 - Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.

I don't understand it. I hate trailers like that. The Witness rubbed me the wrong way as well earlier in the year.

New game Rime - a better trailer.

New game for PS4 - Everybody's Gone To The Rapture.

I don't understand it. I hate trailers like that. The Witness rubbed me the wrong way as well earlier in the year.

New game Rime - a better trailer.
when he announced the title, I thought it was a reference to that Bioshock game that was announced but has yet to materialize

My feed keeps stuttering. Anyone elses?

Whomever is in charge of the camera needs to stop showing the audience during the trailers. HIGHLY annoying

Last edited:
What's the actual price drop on the Vita and cards?

PS4 comes with 2 weeks free of PS+ including free game collection access.

Im so over AC. Im not a fan of this heavy focus its getting and how it shows up to like everything

Here's more details

Today at Sony's Gamescom 2013 press conference, the company announced that all Playstation 4 owners will receive a free 14-day Playstation Plus trial with the purchase of their console.

Sony also confirmed that the free Playstation Plus trial will give gamers access to Driveclub and the new-announced Resogun.

Additionally, Sony announced that Playstation Plus members would receive free access to Assassin's Creed III.

Finally, if you purchase a year of Playstation Plus, you get an additional 90 days (25%) for free. The standard price for a year of PS+ is $50.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08...unced-for-ps4?abthid=5213b2d4898e47394700002d

Just keep in mind that this is EU centric show so a lot of these offers may only be available to EU. The AC3 for Plus for example, most likely will be as we get different games here in NA

PS4 is being released in 32 countries during this holiday season

November 15 - NA
November 29 - Europe

November 15th release date in NA, 29th for EU

finally, a release date!!!

and it's before BF.

Sony would be morons to release it after Black Friday

Just read Minecraft is coming to the PS4 at launch. Strangely, that seems a megaton somehow

EDIT: Also coming to PS3 and Vita.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"