Space Jam: A New Legacy

I liked him in Straight Outta Compton, and looking forward to seeing him in Godzilla.

He's pretty lucky!

Hey, do you think they'll get R. Kelly back to do the theme song? :o

GYskTTJ.jpg

Michael Jordan will be making some kind of cameo, I assume?

Would be such a good time to use the Jordan “**** those kids” meme.

I am wondering if we'll get more than just the Looney Tunes this time. I know Spielberg owns Tiny Toons, Animaniacs and my avatar character with Amblin and WB, but hopefully they work something out.

I am wondering if we'll get more than just the Looney Tunes this time. I know Spielberg owns Tiny Toons, Animaniacs and my avatar character with Amblin and WB, but hopefully they work something out.

Scooby Doo and Shaggy cameoed in Back in Action so there is a chance that the other Warner Bros owned characters make appearances.

Honestly, I would just cast older players and use de-aging tech. It would be cooler to see Lebron play with Jordan or even Magic.

Those familiar with the script say Space Jam 2will rely less heavily on a Dream Team of hoops luminaries than the Michael Jordan-led film, which saw more than a dozen real-life NBA stars cameo and grossed $231 million worldwide, not adjusted for inflation. Instead, LeBron's family arc is key, with a yet-to-be-cast teen character named Dom as the second lead, sources say.

Star Trek: Discovery's Sonequa Martin-Green already has been cast as LeBron's wife. (A best friend character named Malik, modeled after Maverick Carter, LeBron's childhood buddy and producing partner in SpringHill, also will play a significant role.) And Oscar-nominated cinematographer Bradford Young (Arrival) has signed on, signaling the film's quality mandate.

Why Warner Bros. Hasn't Found LeBron James' 'Space Jam' Team Yet

I get they don't want to rehash but hey. That was the charm.

Lebron is a significantly better actor than Jordan, so he doesn't need to rely on other star players to mask that.

I wonder if they'll use Lebron's oldest son since he already plays basketball.

Why Warner Bros. Hasn't Found LeBron James' 'Space Jam' Team Yet

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that fellow All-Stars Stephen Curry, James Harden and Kevin Durant likely won't join James on the celluloid court. But that has more to do with sneaker contracts and the film's script — the latest version is being penned by Black Panther's Ryan Coogler and Searching's Sev Ohanian — and less to do with James' ability to enlist high-profile ballers. In fact, Warner Bros. is responsible for roping in talent, not James.

I'd like to see them all in the flick personally. But whatever.

Why, though?

The original Space Jam is terrible. I didn't even like it when I was a kid. lol.

90s nostalgia has become so obnoxious ... And it's been obnoxious to me since 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"