Space Jam! (1996)

Overrated... :o. Not as many people would interested if it didn't star Michael Jordan and Bill Murray. I how well it would have done, just as a Looney Tunes film.

Last edited:
Yeah, that Michael Jackson sure did do well in this movie.

there are times in avatar when jakes avatar look like photoreal cg version of the blue monstar

Loved this movie, still have to get it on dvd sometime.

Loved it! has Lola Bunny been seen since...?

Yep, while she isnt that big of a part of Looney Toons sadly, she is part of Baby Looney Toons, was part of Loonatics Unleashed (her descendent or whatev), and was in a Tweety movie, and in a LooneyToon webisode, and in the Looney Toon comics.

This and The Sandlot were my favorite Child Hood movies ever.

Overrated... :o. Not as many people would interested if it didn't star Michael Jordan and Bill Murray. I how well it would have done, just as a Looney Tunes film.
Overrated? It's not even rated high. It's just a childhood favorite. I think the actual star of the movie was Bugs Bunny. I mean come on, it's the freaking Looney Tunes playing basketball, that has hilarious written all over it.

I didn't even watch basketball back then and I loved this movie.

*googles to see if Toon Squad jersey can be bought*

Man, I watched it so many times as a kid.Always loved it.

I think I still have the VHS somehwere. I watched it alot and loved it. Haven't seen it in years.

But I still remember the theme.

I loved the game that came out for it. I played it so much.

I remember I saw this film with my Dad. I laughed when Porky said ''I-I-peed myself''. My Dad turned to me and said ''That's not funny''. He looked mad at me and all. :/

Come on and SLAM!
And welcome to the JAM!

Come on and SLAM, if ya wanna JAM!

I am happy to see that so many share my deep love for this beautifully innocent and gentle masterpiece... so I'm going to take this time to post the intro to this movie. I remember singing every word to this AND re-enacting MJ's basketball moves as it played. Word.

Also, yes, James Newton Howard DID do the music for this music. WHERE YOU AT, ACADEMY?! WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!? BEST SOUNDTRACK NOM PLZ?! :csad:

I just listened to the theme song just now for the first time in years. I need to rent this movie like right now.

Shaq in Kazaam > Brando in everything

A sequel with LeBron James should be made called Space James

I like to think that no matter what Kobe or LeBron or anyone else for that matter does in their careers, they will never be better than Michael Jordan, because Michael Jordan has ****ing Space Jam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"