Lebron James wants to do Space Jam sequel..

I'd rather WB just make a 100% 2D animated Looney Tunes movie. Not a compilation like in the 80s. An original story that's 90 minutes long. (It's amazing that they haven't actually done that yet)

Perhaps a trilogy, telling the origins of the characters.

Movie 1 could be how Bugs met Daffy and Elmer Fudd. Elmer would be the villain, while Daffy is a rival who in the end, becomes Bugs friend.

Movie 2 could have Bugs and Daffy in the Old West where they meet Yosemite Sam. Kind of like Rango, where Bugs has to protect the town from Sam and his thugs. Toss Lola in as a love interest. Porky Pig and Speedy Gonzales would make their debut as well.

Movie 3 could introduce Witch Hazel, Gossamer, Taz and Marvin the Martian. Because Witch Hazel uses magic, maybe somehow a spell goes awry thanks to Bugs pranks, causing reality to be distorted, like in "Duck Amuck" then all kinds of crazy stuff happens. Daffy becomes a king, Lola has a pirate army, Porky Pig is a professional wrestler, Elmer Fudd a late-night talk show host.. Just throw logic out the window and go.. Looney. Bugs somehow has to find a way to restore normalcy to the universe.

Last edited:
With Gary Oldman voicing Tweety

CJ, you might be interested in that new Looney Toons show on Cartoon Network. It basically has all of the characters living in the same little town.

With Gary Oldman voicing Tweety

"I taut I taw......a puddy tat. I DID, I DID TAW A PUDDY TAT!!! DON'T YOU TELL ME WHAT I DIDN'T TEE!"

They need to roll with Granny's backstory from that new Looney Toons show. She was a spy for the Allies who infiltrated the Nazi army.

CJ, you might be interested in that new Looney Toons show on Cartoon Network. It basically has all of the characters living in the same little town.

I love that show. :yay: I can't wait for the next season. I hope they give Elmer a bigger role, and finally introduce Petunia.

A sequel to Space Jam? I'm not opposed to it (as if that made any difference, lol) but WHY

I'd rather WB just make a 100% 2D animated Looney Tunes movie. Not a compilation like in the 80s. An original story that's 90 minutes long. (It's amazing that they haven't actually done that yet)
I've been hoping for something like that for years. Especially after the let-down that was Back in Action.

I'm all for anything that will ruin any potential movie career for him before it starts.

Lebron gets peeved with the roughouse tactics of the scream team. So he packs his ball in his travel bag and declares he will take his acting talents to south beach.

God the Lebron haters just astound me... and SHype is chock full of them

I don't see how any of you will be interested anyways, it will be targeted toward little kids like the original. We were all kids when Space Jam came out. If they can make movies like Thunderstruck, why not this, not saying that movie will be good. But who the hell expects it to be. Space Jam wasn't a good movie, it was a good kids movie, it did what it was supposed to, entertain kids.

Making a sequel with Lebron won't hurt none, only the Lebron haters have something to criticize so heavily

I just noticed his twitter username is "kingjames" LOL, how narcissistic can you get?
After the way he played last season, KingJames isn't so far fetched...

Last edited:
YES-YES-YES-SHIRTS-WE-SOLD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"