Speed Racer: The Next Generation movie??

RonStoppablefan

Harry Potter fan
Reaction score
Ok, ok so it didn't do to well in the box office or by reviews but some times they make sequals any ways. I don't know what else they could do for Speeds storyline, so maybe they could have it be on Speeds kids. Any one think this is a possible good idea? Or they could do a spin off on X. I like both.

$150 million to make and a worldwide opening weekend of less than $40 mil, no, don't plan on seeing Speed Racer, in any form, in movies theaters for a long, long time if ever again.

I think Speed Racer was hoping for an Iron Man-like opening, and since that was to no avail, I don't expect a sequel any time soon.

Well they were hoping that for Fantastic 4 also but that got a sequal dispite the terrible reviews and poor box office. So who knows, maybe they'll make a second movie for this too. I guess it didn't need a thread. If there was a sequal I just don't know what they could do for Speeds storyline so I figure his kids would be the next best choice.

Have to agree with everyone else...it made **** money...there won't be a sequel.

Well, unless someone does some DTV crap.

Well they were hoping that for Fantastic 4 also but that got a sequal dispite the terrible reviews and poor box office. So who knows, maybe they'll make a second movie for this too. I guess it didn't need a thread. If there was a sequal I just don't know what they could do for Speeds storyline so I figure his kids would be the next best choice.

Fantastic Four made 330,000,000. I don't think Speed Racer will reach 100,000,000...

Not only did this film not do well, but even if it did, it is the writer's job to make more story for Speed. They can do literally thousands of different storylines with Speed, or any character of any franchise. The Next Generation seems unnecessary and would probably result in a box office bomb anyway.

Isn't that the name of the newest animated show of Speed Racer?

That new animated show looks ******ed. He's a kid named Speed Racer who doesnt know he's the son of the original Speed Racer. Is Speed Racer a name as common as John Smith in this universe or something?

That new animated show looks ******ed. He's a kid named Speed Racer who doesnt know he's the son of the original Speed Racer. Is Speed Racer a name as common as John Smith in this universe or something?

Yes. :csad:

That is not the primise, that better not be the primise.

Not only is that the premise, the animation looks terrible too. And that terrible rock-remix theme sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"