Spider-Jay420's Collection Thread

MiniMate Spider-man hangin from the rear view. Gotta love it.

Awesome poses.Giving spideyboy a run for his money.

Thanks guys! HA HA look out spider-boy, here I come!:hyper:

Man, you're lucky to have shelves so massively wide. I could never fit those in my room. And my shelves definately aren't tall enough to fit BAFs like Sentinel and Apocalpyse in lol

I think I'm gonna do the fish line thing though it just looks too cool.

it does look cool BD...I might try something too...not sure it will look tjis cool though!

Here's a couple more.
08-25-07_1616.jpg

and a few McFarlane figs, plastutes really, but they look cool.
09-29-07_0819-1.jpg

Okay go get a better Camera, because I want to see these in High Quality, that stuff is all awesome....I love how it's simple yet still an action pose if that makes any sense......

My only quibble is with the placing of Maestro......

Okay go get a better Camera, because I want to see these in High Quality, that stuff is all awesome....I love how it's simple yet still an action pose if that makes any sense......

My only quibble is with the placing of Maestro......

I'll see what I can do about the camera, it's not high on my list of priorities. What's your beef with my Maestro? I respect your opinion and open to suggestions. He's been in that same spot for a while now.
09-29-07_0844.jpg

He's in there with a bunch of Spidey villains (Didn't see big G and Abomination previously)....

My Beef is that he doesn't exist in the same continuity/universe as all those other guys.....maybe in a shelf just full of Hulks, or even Hulk Villains....

I have mine posed with ...well he's in a box right now....but he's generally posed on my Exiles/Alternate Universes shelf

Yeah, I'm with ya.

I have the Leader behind him and Abomination in front, but thats it for Hulk villians. I don't really get into the altimate universe stuff, but maybe I can separate them from the Spidey villians.

Point taken Rough, let me work on it. Thanks for the input.

No worries, I'm just picky......I can't remember who it is, but someone here has a big group shot and the same character is in there twice....it bothers me....you have it with Spidey, but not in your main display, like your Spidey's are clearly just for the sake of displaying your spideys....we've all got a lot of them....

As I said I'm just a picky bastard

Got a Mole Man today from ebay. $8.00 including shipping. I'll have pics up later.

awsome poses man, i think your officially my competition! :), and is that a custom jim lee cyclops? he looks a lil bigger to me for some reason

awsome poses man, i think your officially my competition! :), and is that a custom jim lee cyclops? he looks a lil bigger to me for some reason

Hey man, nice to hear from you. No custom, just regular store bought

I moved some of my villians around and took out the Maestro... and grabbed a Mole Man
10-16-07_1750.jpg

a little closer with Mole Man's minion
10-16-07_1749.jpg

I also gave Pyro one of Iron Fists fire....things, and I think it looks great
10-16-07_1751.jpg

10-16-07_1800.jpg

i painted those little blasts that came with mandarin to look like fire and gave em to pyro, they also work well

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"