Spider-Jay420's Collection Thread

D'oh!! Never thought of that...Anyway, I used to have Quicksilver's foot planted on the base...
02-13-08_2345.jpg

and you're right, as far as his foot looking more natural, I think. but since I moved him up and put Scarlet Witch on the flight stand behind him, his foot won't reach the ground. I shouldn't say that, it did reach, but looked strange. I had to bring his leg way back. He looked more like a figure skater and he REALLY looked like he'd fall on his ass then. Plus now it gives it more a "running so fast his feet don't touch the ground" look. :cwink:

Looks like Thor is sneaking up on Luke Cage

I knew he was an Aryan

iron man looks kinda akward too in that pic, though quickie looks great in that pic

Iron Man? it's gotta be the angle because he has not moved since I put him up there.

well ironman really never flies with his arms and legs spread (bad wind resistance for one) sooo yeah... he just kinda looks akward

Alright, switching gears now to the Armored Avenger (for those of you at home keeping score). I tried him with legs straight and arms by his side (yawn). I also tried him with arms in front of him *yawn again*. BORING. Marvel Legends bro, they got hella articulation and it's a crime not to use it. Yeah, you want them to look comic accurate but you don't want them poker straight either. And wasn't thinking about wind resistance when I posed him. I just wanted him to look cool, just like you do.
Anybody else? You like my Herc better with his sceptor thing raised in the air or holding it in front of him ready to beat some ass?

Anyway, I thought Spideyboy and I had great collections, this is from marvellegends.net and ....just wow....

MansionLg.jpg

you know me and him have the same amount of figs right? he just has one more sentinel then i do... and like maybe 2 variants i dont have? ex: (clear vision, dont need him)

uh no, I didn't know that. and not a knock against you bro, but the way he has them all together like that looks too cool. I would love a set up like that. I gotta get passiondesigns to build me one a them mansions. :cwink:

I don't see a Galactus either.

he has everything, like i do... personally i find his collection very impressive, but boring. we at least pose our figures, them just simply "standing" there to me makes them usless, he might as well by DC direct, ML's have articulation, use it :) thats how i feel about it anyway.

I have everything he has asside form Cannonball and Domino....and I have two more sentinels and way more Brood......his mansion is impressive but everything else is mah

agrees, and the posing he does have is pretty bad... annihilus and goblin and angel look like there still learning how to fly

his best display though is his armory... i wanna eventually do something like that for my ironmans

Yeah, you're right about the just standing there *yawn* BUT seeing them all in one massive shot without spinning around the whole room just to witness all of it is cool. -Actually, I think the mansion is what I like the most looking at them again!!
Of course, you and I would need a mansion broken in half with a wave of villians rushing the Avengers and everyone else. Like your set up with heroes vs villians but with the mansion as a backdrop, that'd be sweet as hell!! :wow:

And well well well Roughneck! Look who showed up. I was wondering when you'd pop up. I posted some pics from my digital camera just for you :cwink: I hope you saw and liked 'em. I didn't know you had that many Legends either. you don't have 'em posted do you?

Yeah, he's a great figure. I like it better than the Face Off version.
thePunisher.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

too 70's for me.

in all fairness, there is 2 faceoff punishers...

but why is a chain coming out of your ML4 one?

it looks to be that it's maybe ghost rider's chain with a clear twist tie to give the chain shape?

ahh ok, i see now, for some reason it looked like it was coming from puny's waist lol

it looks to be that it's maybe ghost rider's chain with a clear twist tie to give the chain shape?

That's exactly what it is. Looking at it again, it REALLY does look like its connected to Punny though. It's his chain wallet :cwink:

And well well well Roughneck! Look who showed up. I was wondering when you'd pop up. I posted some pics from my digital camera just for you :cwink: I hope you saw and liked 'em. I didn't know you had that many Legends either. you don't have 'em posted do you?

I have every ML........and I've posted it a couple times.....here and there....I am really really really in dire need of an update though

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"