Spider-man 3 - Exclusive PS3 Features

I'd have to say that scene was closest to the edge of excellence/crappy, but for me I loved it.

^ Do you always listen to what others tell you? Actually play the damn game.
In fairness, when a game gets bad reviews across the board, uou have to assume it's not particularly enjoyable. The PS2 version got a score in the 3s over on IGN. For me that goes beyond issues of personal taste.

In fairness, when a game gets bad reviews across the board, uou have to assume it's not particularly enjoyable. The PS2 version got a score in the 3s over on IGN. For me that goes beyond issues of personal taste.
while I wouldnt give it a 3, the game is bad. I wouldnt buy it. Its deifnetly worthy of only a rental

Wow. How could this series go so far away in quality from the PSX versions with so much power?

The mind boggles.

It's really just a matter of polish. I feel like this was rushed out before it was ready. I hope this Spider-Man: Friend Or Foe game corrects this lack of polish, because that's all that I think the game really lacked.

Gamesmaster gave it 85% - at least the british game journalists still get it right (well- mostly :p)

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!
I finally beat that damn Lizard level, the very last one, and the game freezes at the damn loading screen. It took me like 50-60 tries, and I finally did it without the canister getting hit once, and the damn thing freezes!!!
I'm playing the 360 version.
I hate how they messed with the story of the film. Peter should have had two looks, and Mary Jane always has that damn tie on. How hard is it to give a character model a new costume at least halfway through the game?

I can play as New Goblin and just to let you know he is not that fun to play as.

Ha I just unlocked that as well, and I was thoroughly bored immediately.

If anything, it highlights the class swinging system for Spidey.

The game is alright. It is filled with things that could have been done better with a little bit more time. That is the bad thing with this movie games that HAVE to come out the same time as the movie. It has alot of annoying little glitches and lacking in details. And playing as Harry??? Wow. What a ****ing a joke. It is so frustrating trying to control that mother ****er. I gave him 5 minutes and went straight back to Spidey. I would give it a 6/10. While it obviously needed more production time it still has its fun parts. It blew Superman Returns away but still that wasn't that hard to do in the first place. :)

I enjoyed the Scorpion/Rhino plot more than the film one! MJ is annoying in the game as well. Spidey is no-ones taxi!

ahhh. I have no idea why a company that has so much experience making

Spidey games still avoids putting in the much wanted extra skins (like the originals). How hard could it be?

Gameplay amends could also be easy, Unlimited Reflexes, more strength, faster swings etc. Lazy

I think its bc with the exception of Ultimate Spiderman, ALL of the Spiderman games that have been released since SM2 for the PS1 have been movie liscensed games. I think that plays a big part in why they limited the extra costumes. I think if they made a game based on teh comics, we definetly would see more.

BTW, here's the costume list from Spider-man 2. Man I loved those games bc of this reason alone

Normal costume - No powers
Spider-Phoenix - Invincibility, Triple Swing, Double Strength
Prodigy - Triple Swing, Double Jump Height, Double Strength
Dusk - Stealth (turn on/off with Select, useless on bosses)
Insulated Suit - Double Strength, reduces damage from electricity (this power cannot be equipped in Create-A-Spider mode)
Alex Ross (red) - Double Jump Height
Alex Ross (white) - Triple Swing
Negative Zone - No powers
Venom 2-Earth X - Unlimited Webbing, Double Strength
Symbiote Spidey - Unlimited Webbing
Spider Man 2099 - Double Strength
Captain Universe - Invincibility, Unlimited Webbing, Double Strength
Spider-Man Unlimited - Stealth
Amazing Bag Man - Two web-cartridge limit.
Scarlet Spider - No powers
Ben Reilly -No powers
Quick Change - Two web-cartridge limit.
Peter Parker - Two web-cartridge limit.
Battle Damaged - No powers (Spidey will automatically change to this outfit for the final stage, unless he has another costume or powers equipped)

That brings the memories back. I used to love the Capt. Universe Spidey. I'd love to see some custom skins around those designs based upon the next gen game.

The Iron Spidey one woulda been great to have aswell.

The game was fun but a bit too short IMO. The graphics on the PS3 make it look great though. I just think the story needed to be a bit longer and New York still doesn't seem realistic enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"