The Darkness: PS3 to have exclusive content

Avalanche said:
Either way, I was never arguing that developers will use up the whole Blu-Ray disc. I was arguing that they'll use the Blu-Ray disc space in better, more useful ways than tacking on a movie.

And just so I also feel in with the crowd, I'll go crazy with the bolding to needlessly emphasise particular words.

I'M AFRAID YOU'LL NEVER BE IN THE "CROWD". :(

THWIP* said:
I'M AFRAID YOU'LL NEVER BE IN THE "CROWD". :(
Oh, that is a shame. :mad:

Perhaps I'll just run around of my own accord and be a poor man's bolder.

Avalanche said:
Either way, I was never arguing that developers will use up the whole Blu-Ray disc. I was arguing that they'll use the Blu-Ray disc space in better, more useful ways than tacking on a movie.

And just so I also feel in with the crowd, I'll go crazy with the bolding to needlessly emphasise particular words.
I have to bold things to make sure you see them and to increase the chances of you actually reading before writing more ridiculously poor responses, as many in this forum seem to have a problem with reading what they're responding to.

THWIP* said:
AND SO, WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE ; 'BLU-RAY', FOR THIS GENERATION, IS LARGELY USELESS. :o

heh if microsoft make the generation shorter than that amount of time they'll never make any money. 10 year life cycle. microsoft have been trying to catch up with their HDDVD add on and some games will only be availiable on HDDVD for it eventually. same problem as the CD addon for the genesis tho.

Danalys said:
heh if microsoft make the generation shorter than that amount of time they'll never make any money. 10 year life cycle. microsoft have been trying to catch up with their HDDVD add on and some games will only be availiable on HDDVD for it eventually. same problem as the CD addon for the genesis tho.

LOL........SO MANY ASSUMPTIONS, IN SUCH A SMALL POST. CAREFUL.....YOU KNOW WHAT ASSUMPTIONS LEAD TO. :D :p

Avalanche said:
Oh, that is a shame. :mad:

Perhaps I'll just run around of my own accord and be a poor man's bolder.

IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY. :confused::up:

Manny Calavera said:
I have to bold things to make sure you see them and to increase the chances of you actually reading before writing more ridiculously poor responses, as many in this forum seem to have a problem with reading what they're responding to.
Ah, an ingenious idea. I might have known your ridiculous use of the bold code was for reasons of cunning and guile rather than a simple flair for the dramatic.

Though for the record, bolding an entire post makes it more, rather than less, difficult to read. I'm sure you have some inventive reasoning for this too however, so I shan't press the point.

THWIP* said:
LOL........SO MANY ASSUMPTIONS, IN SUCH A SMALL POST. CAREFUL.....YOU KNOW WHAT ASSUMPTIONS LEAD TO. :D :p
more just being predictive based on statements from microsoft themselves. their action so far and comments make this eventuality a strong possibility.

I can't believe you guy are complaining about developers including extras. Yeah not all developers will do it, or do a good job, but those that do a good job will make it something special.

Developers have been hitting the DVD barrier, Mark Rein has said as much, but it depends on the games. The reason you don't see devs including many extras on their games, typically is because they have already stacked the DVD fairly full, or they are lazy. In the first situation they don't have room for a full length 10 minute making of or what have you. Why do you think MGS3 Subsistence comes on two discs? Because they can't fit the main game+everything that's included on it and the multiplayer data on one DVD.

And heck, if I can get gimmick content that I would of otherwise had to pay an extra ten dollars for in a special edition, why not.

With not having to worry about space period, you can epect a lot of devs to just throw extras onto the disc, which suits me just fine.

And if they want to encode any of their stuff in HD, video wise for a making of or whatever, they're going to need that space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"