Cool wallpaper from Hasbros Spidey Website. :up:
wp_spiderman618_1024.jpg

merchandise better than the movie, rings a 1997 bell to me...hehehe

Spider-Man Minimates - Now on Sale

Set 1:

Marvel%20S17.jpg

Set 2:

Marvel%20S18.jpg

Harry and Emo-Dancin Pete are the best, IMO.

i dont like how black spidey is bigger. I know hes supposed to be stronger and stuff but really, did he have to be almost the size of venom? Looks like ill have to pick up those wizard exclusives. Besides that tho they look nice

I have a question tho, does the new goblins sword go on his back?

i dont like how black spidey is bigger. I know hes supposed to be stronger and stuff but really, did he have to be almost the size of venom? Looks like ill have to pick up those wizard exclusives. Besides that tho they look nice

I have a question tho, does the new goblins sword go on his back?

I have no idea on New Goblin's sword. I like these figures though.

I got the 360 Unleashed Spidey for Christmas. I was never gonna buy it (maybe just Venom) but it's cool. My cousin bought it out of town. We STILL don't have those Unleashed figures, OR the Marvel Legends around here. BS, I know.

Anyway, the figure is displayed on its web, doing the Spidey-Web-Hand with his left hand, and giving the middle finger with his right hand. =)

I got the 360 Unleashed Spidey for Christmas. I was never gonna buy it (maybe just Venom) but it's cool. My cousin bought it out of town. We STILL don't have those Unleashed figures, OR the Marvel Legends around here. BS, I know.

Anyway, the figure is displayed on its web, doing the Spidey-Web-Hand with his left hand, and giving the middle finger with his right hand. =)

Cool. Spidey giving the finger. I like it.

I just got teh final 2 Spider-Man 3 Marvel Legends (Bulid-A-Sandman)and the Sandman Figure is the less detailed,shows because Hasbro Made that one :up:

DSCN3363__scaled_600.jpg

Btw,Check out these Comparisons

DSCN3516__scaled_600.jpg

DSCN3517__scaled_600.jpg

Question- more like venting...

Why is there no full screen version of Spidey 3??? I've searched everywhere Best Buy, Wal-Mart, nothing.......it's ridiculous these stupid widescreen films- I paid for a full movie not a half a movie- If I wanted half a movie I would of kept my eyes partially open!

Anyway, do you guys think it was because maybe Spidey 3 didn't do great as the others?

Just because it didn't leave you clicking your heels and smiling and make you feel heroic after you finished it doesn't mean it was a well done movie. And I am one of the few who thinks it was well done and a great addition to the series. It was "real" meaning it had much more reality and real issues than the others. Sure Hollywood got in there with the dumb dance number and I don't know why they didn't use MJ's old boyfriend from the 1st movie to play Venom who should've been Eddie Brock and not Topher Grace playing a photographer.

OK, sorry for the rant and rave. Everyone's got an opinion so there's mine. But if anyone does know about a full screen edition make sure you get at me all right?? Cool.

By the way Happy New Year to all members here at SHH!

I think because more people are getting big-screen TVs, wide screen looks better on big screen TVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"