SPIDER-MAN 3 Movie Merchandise thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question- more like venting...

Why is there no full screen version of Spidey 3??? I've searched everywhere Best Buy, Wal-Mart, nothing.......it's ridiculous these stupid widescreen films- I paid for a full movie not a half a movie- If I wanted half a movie I would of kept my eyes partially open!

Anyway, do you guys think it was because maybe Spidey 3 didn't do great as the others?

Just because it didn't leave you clicking your heels and smiling and make you feel heroic after you finished it doesn't mean it was a well done movie. And I am one of the few who thinks it was well done and a great addition to the series. It was "real" meaning it had much more reality and real issues than the others. Sure Hollywood got in there with the dumb dance number and I don't know why they didn't use MJ's old boyfriend from the 1st movie to play Venom who should've been Eddie Brock and not Topher Grace playing a photographer.

OK, sorry for the rant and rave. Everyone's got an opinion so there's mine. But if anyone does know about a full screen edition make sure you get at me all right?? Cool.

By the way Happy New Year to all members here at SHH!

-Because Widescreen is how movies have always been filmed and it doesn't cut anything out like Fullscreen does. Any film fan or videophile knows this. Hell, they always ask why they even bother with Fullscreen anymore. The only Fullscreen movies that we should see are from VHS and TV broadcasts. Get with the times man.

-Because Venom is Eddie Brock, NOT Flash Thompson, duh?

HMV69416Alg.jpg

HMV69414Alg.jpg

Series of figures coming out soon.

Taken from all three movies, both a hero and villian collection of figures.

HMV69416Alg.jpg

HMV69414Alg.jpg

Series of figures coming out soon.

Taken from all three movies, both a hero and villian collection of figures.
Cool! I have Venom, but I will still get those series anyway because it has all the figures. I'm so looking to getting these. :up:

i think they did or was that marvel legends?

I already have all those,except for Half black Half Red suit spidey,So i don't really see the point in buying them, for me at least

it will look like a masked wrestler which IS what pete was trying to be at that point

If I can't get the MLs I'll get those since those are re-packs, besides Black/Red Spidey which is new.

That half black and red spidey looks awesome. My nephew will love it!

I heard about the red/black Spidey a while back so I'm glad that it's finally coming out.

If you guys want these they're all out in the ML line besides Transforming Spidey & Wrestling Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"