Spider-Man 3:The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level7

Civilian
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted before if so I apologize.
I haven't heard anything about this game since E3 and am anxiously waiting news about this game.

I wanted to see if anyone has heard anything new or felt the same way I do...

there's already a thread on this sompleace...i know cuz i posted in it saying it want the game to let you replay levels/missions once you finish it...spider-man 2 and USM just left you with an empty city to run around int...boooorrrrring!!!

Wish they would include Doc Ock in the Spider-Man 3 game.

Yes, I made a thread somewhere in the video game forum a long time ago.

It still works here though...Have you guys heard anything about this game yet?

I wanna know why there's no info out yet. Surely they can keep story elements from the film underwraps, and still give us some screenshots, and some info about the features. Christ.

what are the chances tha tthey made this game for PC ?

They BETTER release it. And with some kind of bonus, especially :p I mean, everbyody hates Activision for what they did with SM2. And not releasing ANYTHING at all will be even worse than releasing a "kiddy" version of the freakin' game!

P.S. There have been 5-6 topics about SM3 game already. Each and every of them died, cause there's no info. And I think that's strange. I mean, it's half of a year till the game will be released...

dark_b said:

idk if i remeber correctly but, activision is working on the old gen games. ps2 xbox gc, psp, ds, and i belive pc

than treyarch is doing the next gen versions

so than yes it will be out for pc

Ice-man said:
idk if i remeber correctly but, activision is working on the old gen games. ps2 xbox gc, psp, ds, and i belive pc

What are you talking about? :huh: It's only been confirmed for next-gen systems, and it better stay that way! :cmad:

Ice-man said:

im pretty sure the game is only next gen. Im also pretty sure that activision is the games distributor and treyarch is the producer:dew:

imagine if you could play as the villains in this one, obviously i want to play as venom the most, but i thought of a cool thing they could do with sandman. u know how in either spidey 2 or ultimate spidey you could go into spidersense mode and time would slow down for a period of time. do the same thing with sandman, except instead of slowing down time he turns into the huge sand monster we saw in the preview

Werent you able to play as the villian in the last game?

Yeah in USM you could play as Venom but all you would do is run around and do "races" and destroy stuff

dark_b said:

hmm id say prety slim or pretty good depending how u look at it, theres definitly gonna be a game for the pc, but it will probably be a dumbed down version or a straight up kids game.. how u can make a kids game out of sm3 is beyond me lol.

in the first spiderman movie game you got to play as green goblin...but you were actually harry in the GG suit, i think...you had to beat the game to unlock this feature or something...

could u get more lame Jubba

just kidding

i hope they have Electro in the game and some of the other classic villains along with the ones in Spidey 3.

All we have for it is a tiny little teaser showing how it will look..

We must be getting something soon

They should have back compatibility or cheats allowing you to play as older characters such as Green Goblin. Also Venom should be playable, and you should be able to replay missions with any character. Though Venom vs. Venom would look quite strange, but cool.

I'm too late! Damn! Well... i was going to post here n let my idea jump into everyones heads...

My ideas for Spider-man 3 are like everyone has stated... plus more.

I don't like how you can't reply missions in SM2. But, it still doesn't bother me swing'n around the city, which was a DEFINITE plus... they should def do that again.

Another thing that bother'd me about SM2 was the villian issue. Ok, so its not as fun playing as Doc Ock and climb'n buildings... but its something. The first SM movie game had Green Goblin.. n you know what else they had that even Activision had? Alternate costumes to unlock. C'mon now... witht his movie theres going to be two suits. So, lets see some more... movie stylish.

Def adding GG in the first game can be done int his one as well. With Superman you can fly everywhere.. i'm sure they can do that with this one too.

MINUS the issue with USM's Venom. I liked it, but i didn't like how you HAD to cause chaos. His life would go down unless u attacked people, and when you did, S.h.i.e.l.d would attack you. I can do without that this time. I like roaming around freely. It would be nice to have that option to cause chaos though.

And lets see a bigger city this time. They said that the first one wasn't even the true size of NY. So... lets do it up this time. WIth Superman the city is AMAZINGLY HUGE. I don't want the creators to exagerate NY though. NY is a real place, so lets not add something that isnt really there, unless its a place thats taken from the movie.

And i'm going to say, its possible for them to make a game for the old gen systems. With Splinter Cell Double agent, the Xbox n 360 verisons arn't alike. If anyone has played both, they'll know.

(if anyone cares, heres an opinion from my friend) The Xbox has a better story mode, yet the 360 has a far better Multiplayer mode.

I'm sure they're going to allow free roam again. And having comic villains tie in with side quests in SM2 was awesome. Just having the Next-Gen console improvement will be enough for me. Keep the game along the same lines and it has potential to be the best game of 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"