The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man 4 Script Due this Summer

Interesting, well, it'll be worth the three month wait to hear news on the VIllians. :up:

We were suppose to have a script last summer and then they hired someone new and no script and now we are suppose to get it this summer. This has me worried.

Well Spider-man 2 went through five writers in less than a year. I remember for the remainder of 2002 after the first movie opened, another writer was hired every other month.

Yea I believe there was even a script with Black Cat in it.

In the DVD commentary the producers said that Black Cat had a prominent role in a lot of the early drafts and that the first draft had more villains to it.

The irony to me is that when they developed the second movie Raimi and the producers acknowledged that when they tried juggling multiple villains in the early drafts, the script was weaker (Raimi said some drafts had two villains, other drafts had more than two), and yet they seemingly went against their own better judgement with Spider-man 3.

Well here's hoping they don't have more than two villians this time around.

Not sure how I feel about Black Cat yet. Part of me would like to see Felicia in this but at the same time I think they should make Spider-Man 4 a little less bloated to try to work on the errors of the third film.

Can't wait to hear who the villian/s will be.

I odn't really want to see Felicia. That would eman another blonde and another love triangle.

keep it simple. MJ, one to two villains (I would prefer one) and a solid storyline focusing back on Peter and Spider-Man and his lessons in life with no *****ing from MJ included.

Hm maybe Sam's statement is just a hint to a female villain in general.
It doesn't have to be Black cat.

Do we have an other female villain that is worth a movie??

I can't think of any off the top of my head other than Shriek, who I don't see as a big enoug villian for a film...unless they went the Maximum Carnage rought.

By the way, nice Avy Goran!

I odn't really want to see Felicia. That would eman another blonde and another love triangle.

keep it simple. MJ, one to two villains (I would prefer one) and a solid storyline focusing back on Peter and Spider-Man and his lessons in life with no *****ing from MJ included.

This is how I feel. Bringing in more characters to clutter the story isn't what they need at the moment.

Personally, I don't think Black Cat will be in this one. If anything, we'd probably just see Felecia, although, I could be wrong. If she actually is in the film though, I really think Sam will adapt her greatly.

I wouldn't mind seeing Black Cat. She could work well with Shocker or maybe Mysterio has the other villain.

This is how I feel. Bringing in more characters to clutter the story isn't what they need at the moment.
Yes, I agree. They need to finish developing the characters that they already established, namely MJ/Peter relationship, and Captain Stacy/Gwen Stacy. Maybe then they can introduce a new character.

Yes, I agree. They need to finish developing the characters that they already established, namely MJ/Peter relationship, and Captain Stacy/Gwen Stacy. Maybe then they can introduce a new character.

:dry:

Are you serious??

We've had 3 films full of that. I'm sick of MJ at this point and seriously think she needs to take a backseat in this next film.

:dry:

Are you serious??

We've had 3 films full of that. I'm sick of MJ at this point and seriously think she needs to take a backseat in this next film.
Sorry. Let me rephrase that. I meant to say that they need to hurry up and finish developing the MJ/Peter relationship. Have them married or something.

Exactly. Spider-Man 3 did nothing to really explore their relationship. Sure, they had an argument, but still. The whole MJ being jealous of Gwen was nothing. Why would Peter mention someone in his class? It's not that big of a deal.

And I would not want to see Black Cat. She could NOT hold up in a movie, villain or sidekick. I don't think movies do well with "sidekicks", that's what worries me a little with Iron Man II.

I think the relationship needs to be put on hold. I want to see more screen time of Spider-Man and the villians he faces. Get them the screen time because they're more important to the story.

I think she should just come to grips with the fact that he is Spider-man and being with him means dealing with that.the whole movie she could struggle with her decision at the end decides to marry peter and the ending is the wedding.I would love to see a martha connors/MJ scence where Martha explains that even with Curt always being away with his experiments and even after turing into the Lizard she still loves him and sticks by him.That is what would cause MJ to realize that despite Spider-man she loves Peter and if being with him means dealing with Spider-man then so be it.He is the man she loves and she will stick by him too.

I think Mary Jane needs to begin standing on her own as she suffers the Woman in the refrigerator syndrome.

The logic of the plot would dictate that after having been held hostage 3 times, twice where it was in public sight, that someone would see a more direct link between her and Spider-Man.

It would be great to see her acting career take a shift into the silver screen as I would like to think that her kidnapping at the end of SM3 has put her back in the limelight.

This may be a great way to shift the romantic interest over to Gwen if they so choose to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"