The Amazing Spider-Man Spider-Man 4 Video Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm...Quiznos. Have you tried the Buffalo chicken sandwich @ Subway. Oh sooooo delicious :hrt:

**** yeah I have.

Fun fact: Buffalo sauce was invented in my hometown of....you guessed it, Buffalo Ny! And so was the Chicken Wing. I've actually had wings from the Anchor Bar (where they were invented) and they are...delicious.

Are you a Bills fan?

I'm from NY. I was born in Brooklyn and lived in parts of Long Island until about 13 and then moved to AZ. Never been to Buffalo but my Grandpa lived there for a short while.

Actually I AM a Bills fan! :awesome: They're doing surprisingly well this season, it could get exciting.

This may sound odd considering I was born in NY and live in AZ but I'm a Cowboys fan. Been one since I was about 7. Anyways, our teams play one another in the next few weeks.

Does anyone else think it would be cool if there was an Assassins Creed style freerunning system in the new game? just, if Ezio had super powers. :p

This may sound odd considering I was born in NY and live in AZ but I'm a Cowboys fan. Been one since I was about 7. Anyways, our teams play one another in the next few weeks.

Down here in texas there are A LOT of people who hate the cowboys and a BUNCH of people who love 'em

Seriously, I don't even play games that aren't free roam any more. All games should be free roam. Its 2011.
I can deal with the lack of free roam
EoT looks like a pile of crap to me and SD looks like crap too.
SD is crap, but nothing that has to do with looks.
EoT looks really good, I really want to play it
Spider-Man 2 was excellent. 1 thing they should bring back though is the option to play as other characters or have other suits.
I want to web yoyo

Free roam is an incredible way to create a great game, but it just won't work with everything.
I could see it working perfectly fine on Street Fighter

Madden, NHL, NBA, FIFA, etc. :awesome:
Being able to free roam in those games would be funny as hell.

I'd run for a touchdown and afterwards stop at a Quiznos.
I'd love to play a game like that

I'd HATE for Sega to make Spider-Man games. They failed epicly at Iron Man, Thor & Hulk games. They got lucky with Cap.
I haven't played the other ones, but the Iron Man ds game was a lot of fun. The second game wasn't as good, but still good. But that's just me.

I didn't think either of the Iron Man games were good at all. They were almost painful to play.

Modern home systems have different ports, so ok
I like TIH for the NDS, that game is fun

I have TIH for the PS2, I thought that game was really fun.

Which would you rather have: A dodge button like Spider-Man 2: The Game or a grab button like Ultimate Spider-Man?

Grabbing is always fun, but dodging is more Spider-Man like. He's quick and not easy to hit.

Grabbing is always fun, but dodging is more Spider-Man like. He's quick and not easy to hit.

That's something I was thinking, but grabbing provides too many options to outright dismiss. Perhaps a Grab/Wall Crawl button and a Jump/Dodge button would work best.

I'd love to see fully interactive environments to add options in combat. Throw villains through windows, grab parking meters and use them as clubs against foes, throw cars and web yank objects into them, et cetera.

I'd love to see fully interactive environments to add options in combat. Throw villains through windows, grab parking meters and use them as clubs against foes, throw cars and web yank objects into them, et cetera.

Oh God I lol'd at the image of Spider-Man going all Grand Theft Auto on a thug.

Disagree with the clubs, but yes.

I think this is too much to ask for at this point though.

That's something I was thinking, but grabbing provides too many options to outright dismiss. Perhaps a Grab/Wall Crawl button and a Jump/Dodge button would work best.
I'd like to have them both, the grab button is the wall stick button, so no issue in having them both

I was mostly thinking about using that in battles with supervillains.
And mail boxes

Because Spider-Man is a very physical person but he's never really used weapons before. It seems more... brutal than he's known for being. It's almost more acceptable to kick someone in the face than to beat the **** out of them with a parking meter, you know?

Maybe Black-Suit Spider-Man...

I think this is too much to ask for at this point though.

You mean too much for a game console's hardware?

I'd like to have them both, the grab button is the wall stick button, so no issue in having them both

But both were an additional function of the wall-stick button in their respective game. SM2 had a Dodge/Wall-Stick button, and USM had a Grab/Action/Wall-Stick button.

And mail boxes

Agreed. Anything that size, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"