Spider-man: Animated (Voices needed)

I like the Chameleon. And I'm assuming that's Doc Ock on the right?

First post updated with voice list needs.

Done. Also the designs are made by Odin'sFury.

Bump. Voices are really needed.

Harry
Doc Conners
Mary Jane
Flash Thompson

I am serious.:huh:

I am serious.:huh:
Yea but your asking for voice actors and all you have are very brief descriptions and a couple pics. So while you may be serious, you should be concentrating on at the very least finishing a whole episode, or scripts for a couple episodes before you need to get anyone involved with voiceovers.

I love it!
I'm 19 years old...I can voice some characters like Peter, Harry or Eddie...I don't know. But i like it! :woot:

I'd like to try but I don't have a mic, Does a normal computer mic work?
send me a pm

I could try doing some random guys. Could you PM me the directions to send you some voices?

Normal mics might work tell which you wanna work on.
Devil-Sure Peter and Harry can be done not sure about Eddie since I'm not sure if he will be in this season.

Mary Jane has been cut from the episode.

Also for random guys I don't think we will be needing them right now. We will pm you if we need them.I am hoping for some more art.

Also for random guys I don't think we will be needing them right now. We will pm you if we need them.I am hoping for some more art.

Sure man, whenever your ready.

Normal mics might work tell which you wanna work on.
Devil-Sure Peter and Harry can be done not sure about Eddie since I'm not sure if he will be in this season.

Mary Jane has been cut from the episode.

I'll do whatever is needed, I just need to get/find a mic first

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"