World -~-~spider-man Begins~-~-

The Kid

AMERICA FTW
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread as an extention of the original "sancturary for those who demand more"

It's become abundantly clear to me that anyone who demands more as usual on the hype is bashed and surpressed so here are the rules:

1. This thread is intended to be a safe haven for those who want better spidey films, period. Don't come here to make love to raimi's movies in front of us, ok.

I have very simple requests that for some reason, whatever insane reason, were not granted:

-Webshooters. Lol, what's so bad about this?
-Wise Cracking spidey. I've never seen such a unfunny spidey in my entire life until the movies. He's just as corny as spidey as he is as tobey. Why? He's supposed to become a cooler wittier person as spidey.
-Supermodel MJ. Dunst? What the heck. Why is gwen stacy the real MJ? wtf...
-Convincing fx. Why is half the spidey action done in animated cartoon form? I've seen the cartoons, fun but Now I want live action spidey.

If anyone has anything to add, I'm looking at you blind fury, go right ahead. You'r safe here.

-Wise Cracking spidey. I've never seen such a unfunny spidey in my entire life until the movies. He's just as corny as spidey as he is as tobey. Why? He's supposed to become a cooler wittier person as spidey.
-Supermodel MJ. Dunst? What the heck. Why is gwen stacy the real MJ? wtf...

i agree with the first point, spidey and peter seemed the same person, there was no transformation from Peter into Spidey when he puts on that suit, it was all the same.

but...Dunst not hot? maybe i'm just wierd or something but she is stunningly beautiful, Peter is so far out of his league being with her, i think Dunst's MJ and Franco's Harry have been the only thing that kept me watching these past 3 films.

A Doctor Octopus that is a complete ******* before the accident, and criminal mastermind ******* AFTER the accident.

Oh..and I want him to tear **** up. Not just hurl car parts around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"