Comics Your all-time favorite Spider-Man Issue?

Web-Head408

Reaction score
All right, which one issue is your favorite out of any other?
A very tough question, I know...:cwink:

For me, The Amazing Spider-Man #33, "The Final Chapter", this here folk's, is Spidey at his best, Aunt May is very sick, Spidey will stop at nothing no matter all the pain he had, he kept fighting, pushed himself to the limit, oh yeah, it featured 5 of the best page's in Spidey history featuring Spidey pinned underneath a towering peice of machinery, water leaking from the ceiling as the Master Planner's (Doc Ock) underwater base is about to be flooded, telling himself not to give up, and suceeding in lifting it, that is proof of why Spider-Man is such a great character!

AmazingSpider-Man033.jpg

:yay:

If there is a thread on it, sorry.

Either ASM #31-33, or ASM#39-40. It was a huge turning point in spider-man, and the first comic from stan's run that i bought.
AmazingSpider-Man039.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man248.jpg

One of the first Spidey books I read as a kid. It really stuck with me.

Plus, Spidey whups Thunderballs ass.:up:

No doubt about it... it just comes down to these 2 issues... 200 being THE best, and ASM #192 being a CLOSE second.

AmazingSpider-Man200.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man192.jpg

One of my favorites is Amazing Spider-man #300.

All right, which one issue is your favorite out of any other?
A very tough question, I know...:cwink:

For me, The Amazing Spider-Man #33, "The Final Chapter", this here, is Spidey at his best, Aunt May is very sick, Spidey will stop at nothing no matter all the pain he had, he kept fighting, pushed himself to the limit, oh yeah, it featured 5 of the best page's in Spidey history featuring Spidey pinned underneath a towering peice of machinery, water leaking from the ceiling as the Master Planner's (Doc Ock) underwater base is about to be flooded, telling himself not to give up, and suceeding in lifting it, that is proof of why Spider-Man is such a great character!

AmazingSpider-Man033.jpg

:yay:

If there is a thread on it, sorry.

No doubt about it. This issues 31-33 border on great literature.
For me, Spider-man is defined by these issues. Lee and Ditko at their best!

Here are a few of my favorite Issues.
AmazingFantasy15.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man300.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man033.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man121.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man122.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Issue #39 is one of my favorites as well, but I forgot to post it.

Amazing Spider-Man 300

and that issue where he arrives in college and is too preoccupied with Aunt May too care for the others

No doubt about it. This issues 31-33 border on great literature.
For me, Spider-man is defined by these issues. Lee and Ditko at their best!
Agreed, it doesn't get any better than that for sure, it was, and still is Spidey's greatest triumph, combined with Stan's great writing and Steve's breath-taking art, make's for an instant classic!:yay:

No doubt about it... it just comes down to these 2 issues... 200 being THE best, and ASM #192 being a CLOSE second.

AmazingSpider-Man200.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man192.jpg
I feel about the same, but with the issues reversed. #192 was great.

For me it's Amazing Spider-Man #267.

267-1.jpg

Simply because it's a stand alone issue and it is probably Spidey's humorous side at its best. :D

325px-Thegreengoblinreturns.png

I dont care what people say about the clone saga, this issue was an absolute masterpiece. Favorite of all time. RIP Ben Reilly.

So many great ones. I'd probably have to go with the Death of Gwen, but I'll toss this out as well. It was so great watching him kick Subsy's ass.
211.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man248.jpg

One of the first Spidey books I read as a kid. It really stuck with me.

Plus, Spidey whups Thunderballs ass.:up:

Seconded. This was my first comic ever, and is still my favorite comic ever.

Issue 400. Great story, well told.

Shame it's been ruined since then...:csad:

325px-Thegreengoblinreturns.png

I dont care what people say about the clone saga, this issue was an absolute masterpiece. Favorite of all time. RIP Ben Reilly.

It was good, but I wish Ben Reilly would have gone out with more of a bang instead of being impaled in his civies. He should have died in costume fighting Green Goblin beside Peter.

I prefer the first part of Revelations with the bonding that happens between Pete and Ben in Peter's attic. That has some of my favorite clone saga moments. They really were like brothers by the end.

PS: Oh and apologies to Cullen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"