Comics Spider-Man Collectors List

spahn

Civilian
Reaction score
Following the same format that Spiderfan.org has, i have taken the html list they have online and converted to excel format. The only problem with this is that you will have to manually update, but for those who don't have a way to track their collection, i thought this might be useful.

This excel spreadsheet breaks down all of Spider-Man's comic books by Core Titles, Ultimate Universe, etc, etc.

Spider-Man Collector's List

If anyone has a better way of doing this, i would love to know about it.

Creative. My list is done in Word, two columns broken down by Title, Volume, Annual, related Minis, one-shots & TPBs with color coding. Th' only ***** is settin' it up, but once it's done all ya gotta do is add and there ya have it. Currently usin' Excel to re-list them all with values fer insurance purposes.

thanks. it took me a while to set it up but now that i have it just right, i think it was worth it. like i said before, the only problem is keeping it current.

Yeah, it'd be a ***** in yer set-up. S'why I prefer th' linear method. Just add it in and everythin' shifts down. Another way ya coulda done it on yer thing is have it all vertical. Ya know, have th' title in line A, then in B right next to it have th' number an' go down listin' every issue under that title. Then ya repeat fer each additional one. Then all you'll hafta do is insert a row to add a new issue. Not only that, but you'll get to keep count too!

Call me old fashioned, but I just have stacks and stacks of papers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"