Comics Spider-Man for November 2008

Peter got his license in the "Spider-Man: Final Adventure" story where he was living in Portland. He was shown driving a few times, and MJ commented that his driving sucks. Of course, everyone but me, has forgotten that mini-series which was actually pretty entertaining.

Let us also not forget his joy-rides in the Spider-Mobile and him carjacking that ambulance in "Back in Black." Yes, Pete can drive. But wear your seatbelt. :cwink:

Well, after the Spider-Mobile fiasco, where I believe Spidey mentions to the Torch that he doesn't know how to drive, there was an old issue of MTu (#88 maybe?) where he teams up with the Invisible Girl and he mentions in the issue that he doesn't know how to drive a car (or that he doesn't have his license)...

I'm going from memory here... it's been a few years...

And I remember that mini series... it was supposed to be the send-off for the then cloned Peter Parker...

:yay:

I would LOVE Martin to be the regular artist. I'd buy BND regulary if that was the case.

Peter got his license in the "Spider-Man: Final Adventure" story where he was living in Portland. He was shown driving a few times, and MJ commented that his driving sucks. Of course, everyone but me, has forgotten that mini-series which was actually pretty entertaining.

*cough cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"