Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 107

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh ... Problem is that they pretty much spoiled Tony's role. I knew it, being a bad idea showing so much of him in the trailers.

Ehh ... Problem is that they pretty much spoiled Tony's role. I knew it, being a bad idea showing so much of him in the trailers.
I can't believe I might have to dodge this board this month or next. Seems like Sony can't keep things from leaking out and they don't mind giving out a ton of info.

I can't believe I might have to dodge this board this month or next. Seems like Sony can't keep things from leaking out and they don't mind giving out a ton of info.

Indeed. At least they shouldn't have said how many scenes Tony has, because we already saw like 5-6 scenes with him ...

Stark only has 5-6 scenes and there's a conversation about Uncle Ben?!? No no no. That can't be right. We've been hearing endless whining for months that Stark will over take this movie and Uncle Ben is non existent in the MCU :o

Seriously I love what I've heard. Had no doubts about these things.

Indeed. At least they shouldn't have said how many scenes Tony has, because we already saw like 5-6 scenes with him ...

Yeah, them showing all/most of Stark's scenes in the trailers may not have been the best move

I feel like we could pretty accurately put together the first two acts of the movie, but I don't think we know anything concrete, or at all, about the third.

I have a feeling that shot of Spidey and Iron Man in New York is from before or just after the airport battle in Civil War, but who knows. Maybe it's the final shot of the movie? :oldrazz:

I feel like we could pretty accurately put together the first two acts of the movie, but I don't think we know anything concrete, or at all, about the third.

I have a feeling that shot of Spidey and Iron Man in New York is from before Civil War.

Apparently there's a scene that takes place immediately after the airport fight, that could probably be it

Yeah, them showing all/most of Stark's scenes in the trailers may not have been the best move

But we have to let the people know Tony Stark is in this movie!!!! Did we mention Tony Stark is in this!? Because....he is...........Tony Stark that is. - Sony Pictures

But we have to let the people know Tony Stark is in this movie!!!! Did we mention Tony Stark is in this!? Because....he is...........Tony Stark that is. - Sony Pictures

Can't blame Sony doing this given their previous film release haven't done as well as they hoped.

It's Sony. They are anxious that Homecoming might underperform and they throw every MCU asset on the table. it's their safety lock. Youhave to understand those trailers are aimed to the general audience. They have to tell me this is the MCU spider-man, not the Amazing one. They have to dissolve any doubt.

Stark only has 5-6 scenes and there's a conversation about Uncle Ben?!? No no no. That can't be right. We've been hearing endless whining for months that Stark will over take this movie and Uncle Ben is non existent in the MCU :o

Seriously I love what I've heard. Had no doubts about these things.
Only the Amazing Spider-Man movies tried to trash Uncle Ben's legacy in favor of his boring dead parents.

I'm glad they revealed the number of Iron Man's scenes. Some people here tried to convince us this was a team-up film with Stark having something akin to Superman's screentime in BvS.

Can't blame Sony doing this given their previous film release haven't done as well as they hoped.

They don't need to spoil most of his scenes to get that message across. They've not learned a lot from TASM 2's marketing. There certainly is a little more restraint but I'm noticing some similarities.

I finally recognized your user, Gecko. Love Fallout 3 but I prefer New Vegas. :oldrazz:

Peter returning to the homemade suit, confronting the Vulture and Shocker and saving the airplane are all clearly from the third act. The only question is whether that's the final battle as all signs point to or if they'll squeeze in the long-rumored attack on the homecoming dance, which would admitedly explain this.

Spider-Man-Homecoming-2-e1474385145368.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"