Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 111

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Watts is hinting that he'll make the suit his own

I feel like I am in Spider freaking heaven. The new film hits next week (Im seeing it with my buddies, one of who I got addicted to Ultimate Spider-Man, so that will be fun), then the new animated series, which looks promising, in spite of some shaky animation, and then next year we get that excellent looking video game. I think Spider-Man's status as the most beloved marvel character may finally be restored.

I hope Watts is hinting that he'll make the suit his own

Same. But that's gotta happen at some point though. Stark probably won't be around after Avengers 4 so that's enough time for Peter to improve as the genius that he is and start making his own suits with more technology and resources.

I feel like I am in Spider freaking heaven. The new film hits next week (Im seeing it with my buddies, one of who I got addicted to Ultimate Spider-Man, so that will be fun), then the new animated series, which looks promising, in spite of some shaky animation, and then next year we get that excellent looking video game. I think Spider-Man's status as the most beloved marvel character may finally be restored.
Yeah the game is looking awesome.

i like what im hearing in the stream right now.

If anybody wants the little emoji on the Twitter hashtags:

I can´t wait for tomorrow and watch the reviews, Chris Stuckmann seems excited.

All music to my ears.

lIt5QT3.png

3wkWVrC.png

4WR5481.png

So awesome reading those tweets, let's hope the film is a huge success which makes Marvel and Sony see how awesome things can be together. Can't wait for next week, feels so far away.

Oh and I was watching the stream. Either Tom is superman to get out of the costume and into a suit or it was just some stunt dbl taking selfies and doing flips before.

Haha the glowing reactions are making me skeptical and giving this movie a ton of expectations! I wasn't expecting SM2 quality for this.

But....but I thought this was supposed to be Iron Man 4 :o

I've been reading that for months just waiting for everyone to be proved wrong. This is beautiful.

Props to everyone consistently posting the tweets, keep up the good work :up:

I've been reading that for months just waiting for everyone to be proved wrong. This is beautiful.

Same. It's delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back