Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....i'm still trying to process the trailer

It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, it was just.....ok imo

I think it might be the CG throwing me off, it looked pretty bad and noticeable

International trailer

[YT]xi8UF0lbJI8[/YT]
Wow. I might actually like the International more than the domestic.

Regardless, FANTASTIC trailers all around, and work as a great intro into this new brand of Spider-Man. Right away we can tell the tone is remarkably different from the Raimi and Webb films, which makes this feel fresh and, most of all, special. Honestly, this just feels like the Lee/Ditko/Romita Spidey brought to life (right down to his "first solo issue" featuring a team-up with an established superhero!).

Bruh, why is Peter fighting Toomes in his his proto outfit?

Maybe he didn't want to use Stark's design? He said in the trailer he wants to prove himself. Maybe he went back to the proto suit to prove he can do it without Tony?

Zendaya is not Mary Jane, time to bury that rumor.

There's even more Vulture in the international trailer

I liked international trailer also. It looks like Bookem has the gauntlets.

So Its pretty apparant that Zendaya is acting like Michelle Gonzales. Can we all agree she's Michelle Gonzales now?

There was just nothing new or fresh here. I've literally seen everything before. I can't say it was particularly bad, but to be this indifferent about a new Spider-Man film is not a good sign for me.

Maybe he didn't want to use Stark's design? He said in the trailer he wants to prove himself. Maybe he went back to the proto suit to prove he can do it without Tony?

That's....actually an incredible idea.

Looks like Peter ditches Tony's suit for the final fight, if the firey, "boss battle" location and beaten look on Peter's face is any indication.

Edit: I agree with NewYorkSpider's opinion on it.

BTW, The Vulture looks AMAZING! will we see him in his suit without the Helmet?

Zendaya is not Mary Jane, time to bury that rumor.

Shes-All-That.jpg

So it seems Shocker has a big gun instead of gauntlets, which kinda sucks but I don't think anyone ever really expected him to be played as a serious threat, so I don't mind the change.

Vulture seems to get his hands on the gun though, which is interesting.

So we've got Shocker confirmed and Keaton playing the Vulture which leads me to believe the next film will introduce another 2 or 3 villains culminating with the Sinister 6 led by Keaton to close out the trilogy. Then I would imagine they would do the symbiotes some justice on the big screen finally for the next trilogy.

There was just nothing new or fresh here. I've literally seen everything before. I can't say it was particularly bad, but to be this indifferent about a new Spider-Man film is not a good sign for me.

Honest question, what were you expecting?

So Its pretty apparant that Zendaya is acting like Michelle Gonzales. Can we all agree she's Michelle Gonzales now?

No just means alot of you are easily misdirected

A half white mj isn't the end of the world

This time Spidey's trying to hold a ship together. Test of his strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"