Spider-Man Myspace

195497388_fc57655af2.jpg

Hafssól said:

Haha, I'm so saving that pic .... just so I can put it on my Myspace. :D

I'll admit I use the site.... sure, its obviously got a lot of those ****tards on it, but considering that most of the people in the world are ****tards anyway that much kinda goes without saying. ;) I only really use it as a way to keep in contact with people I might lose track of otherwise, anyway.

Dr.Dude said:
I only really use it as a way to keep in contact with people I might lose track of otherwise, anyway.
you're a ****ard

Bleh, pointless online flamewarring, so much "fun".... yay. :o Aaaanyway....

Cars, X-men the last stand, and Pirates dead mans chest, and superman returns all had their own myspace pages

Super Flight said:
Cars, X-men the last stand, and Pirates dead mans chest, and superman returns all had their own myspace pages
you gotta link to POTC2's??

xwolverine2 said:
SHH OWNS MYSPACE!
Although I do agree...we need about a million more members to take them over and hold an internet takeover.

numbers dont win a battle...................cheap narnia quote:(

xwolverine2 said:
numbers dont win a battle...................cheap narnia quote:(
Well then we need Griffins to throw rocks and half people/half animals with swords and other various sharp/pointy weapons.

could get the movie really goin and build more hype but dont u think most people already know about spiderman 3?

chaseter said:
Well then we need Griffins to throw rocks and half people/half animals with swords and other various sharp/pointy weapons.
dont forget santa claus,pheonix,mermaids,and a talking jesus lion:up:

Hume said:
could get the movie really goin and build more hype but dont u think most people already know about spiderman 3?
yes but they might not know WHEN

chaseter said:
Although I do agree...we need about a million more members to take them over and hold an internet takeover.

No :mad: I don't want any more people here :(

The server has enough problems :o

Spider-man 3 will have a Myspace,no doubt. I look forward to adding them.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"