• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

The way they crammed Murdock on there.

Well, it took a while, but we finally got an official poster with all the Spider-Men in it. :funny:

Extended cut still isn't going to be anything noteworthy though.

Honestly? I don't see this as an extended cut.
I'm just seeing it as a re-release. This few extra minutes are just a bonus.

I'll definitely be watching. Never know if this will be the last time watching this movie on the big screen.

I was going to say that. Imagine had this been the main poster used during marketing. Might have had an even bigger opening weekend. But definitely glad they didnt go that route.

We're definitely going to get a new trailer with this tomorrow teasing the extra footage. This just might break ticket websites again:funny:

By the way, none of us are expecting them to include the Tobey and Goblin fight, right? Because that was never likely to happen.

Glad they're putting back Tom Holland's brother's cameo at least. The school gym sequence is brand new though, so that's surprising.

Cam footage will leak in the exact same day and Sony will try desperately to delete every single one.

Eh, even if it ends up being nothing special, 11 minutes is still quite a bit of new content, and certainly enough to justify me seeing it in theaters again.

If we get an extra Matt Murdock scene, I'll consider that worth the price of admission.

Eh, even if it ends up being nothing special, 11 minutes is still quite a bit of new content, and certainly enough to justify me seeing it in theaters again.
11 minutes isn't too bad really IMO. Wasn't expecting another half an hour or something like that.

If we get an extra Matt Murdock scene, I'll consider that worth the price of admission.
"Happy's Very Good Lawyer" is I think the only extra scene we'll get from him. BTS footage seems to confirm this as well with Charlie Cox and Jon Favreau filming a scene in an office table.

So they dropped "The Extra Fun Stuff" from the title? Good to see.

I can't believe the trailer dropped a year ago. It really does not feel like a year has passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"