• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

They touched up Sandman's CGI from the BTS featurettes, nice.

BossLogic finally delivering the quality Spider-Men posters he should have back in Mar-

And I just noticed he slapped the Raimi spider logo onto Andrew's suit. :dry:

Last edited:
BossLogic finally delivering the quality Spider-Men posters he should have back in Mar-

And I just noticed he slapped the Raimi spider logo onto Andrew's suit. :dry:
That's not even the worst part. It's the Raimi logo pasted onto the PS4 Classic suit with Andrew's head photoshopped on. So freaking lazy.

Raimi's suit is also the video game model.

A pretty blonde in a headband?

I know an attempt to incept an entire studio into casting you as Gwen Stacy in SM4 when I see one. :o

Photos of a new post-credits scene have leaked online apparently.

Betty showing school photos with Peter's face being blurred.

Looks like they had Tom, Tobey and Andrew do a Zoom call together and counted that as part of "The Extended Cut":hehe:

As to be expected, the additional content is not worth paying to see. Pretty much confirms that Sony was going to add these deleted scenes to the Blu-Ray, but then money spoke and Morbius happened so why not do an obvious cash-grab in the guise of an "extended" cut?

Sad thing is I know it will make bucks regardless.

FbhVGclWIAIVTa_

As to be expected, the additional content is not worth paying to see. Pretty much confirms that Sony was going to add these deleted scenes to the Blu-Ray, but then money spoke and Morbius happened so why not do an obvious cash-grab in the guise of an "extended" cut?

Sad thing is I know it will make bucks regardless.
There are several additional scenes that werern't included in the deleted scenes though: Tom's brother scene, villains in the elevator etc. Sure, it's not much, but still. And all the extended scenes now have fully finished VFX, which wouldn't be the case had Sony just dropped those on the Blu-Ray.

Doesn't sound like there's anything significant enough to warrant another trip to the theater for. No Tobey/Dafoe fight scene is pretty much the deal breaker for me.

There are several additional scenes that werern't included in the deleted scenes though: Tom's brother scene, villains in the elevator etc. Sure, it's not much, but still. And all the extended scenes now have fully finished VFX, which wouldn't be the case had Sony just dropped those on the Blu-Ray.
Those are scenes everyone already knew about though. There's not really anything special still, and it doesn't excuse cutting them out of the Blu-Ray release regardless of whether they were completed or not. It's still an enormous cash-grab at the end of the day.

Again, let me know when all of these scenes start floating around on YouTube in decent quality.

They're already online apparently so it shouldn't take too long to search lol

Those are scenes everyone already knew about though. There's not really anything special still, and it doesn't excuse cutting them out of the Blu-Ray release regardless of whether they were completed or not. It's still an enormous cash-grab at the end of the day.
Oh, of course it is. What I'm saying is not all of these scenes were planned be on Blu-Ray.

Looks like they had Tom, Tobey and Andrew do a Zoom call together and counted that as part of "The Extended Cut":hehe:

yeah at the start of the screening they had a chat thanking the fans for their support in the success of Spider-Man. It was fun to watch

also the deleted scenes were just small extension of previous scenes.
Peter getting interrogated by Damage Control and the pattern that Spidey battles involved historical landmarks
May insulting the damage control agent
More of Midtown high including Peter wall crawling in gym class
Spider-Man stopping the robbery played by Harry Holland ( Tom’s younger brother)
More clips from J.Jonah Jameson
The elevator scene cleaned up
Matt Murdock defending Happy
A longer conversation between Peter Parker, Peter and Peter Benjamin Parker at the Statue of Liberty
Alternate end credit scene with Peter Parker missing from Betty’s recap of the adventures of the trilogy featuring Midtown high classmates

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"