No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

Curious as to whether Miles and Spider Gwen will pop up in the MCU or if they'll be saved for the Sony Universe.

I do feel like the Miles character makes more sense for the MCU. As he has relationships in the comics with many characters and could be considered a Young/New Avenger whenever they roll around.

By that time Hollands Peter will be an adult and ready to teach the next Spidey anyways.

There's a slew of Spider-men characters to spinoff as well. Jessica Drew and Gwen Stacey could stay with Sony as their characters don't bear weight in the next arcs were looking forward too.

There will be no trailer. Just like there won't be any multiverse movie with the previous Spider-Men. It was all an illusion conjured up by Mysterio to troll everyone and dash any hope of a live-action Spider-Verse ever happening. Embrace the manhunt movie you'll get instead. :o

Hard to believe I've been gone from here for a few days and still nothing new regarding actual trailer news, but I guess there's always next week. I still see some people getting their hopes up saying its coming tomorrow or the next day, but honestly at this point its for the better if we all just wait and let Sony stealth drop this thing when we least expect it because that's what's likely going to happen anyways.

Ugh, that's a disappointement. Means no trailer anytime soon. As long as we expect it they won't drop it.

I remember Legendary literally pushing back the GvK trailer for the same reason. The date and descriptions kept getting "leaked".

Unless you want this movie's first trailer to be released two months before the premiere, I'd avoid the GvK comparisons. :hehe: :csad:

Atleast not yet imo. Their too young(in film, the actors are actually in 20's) and their character arcs are too fresh.

Who knows, make up and a good script does wonders. I would like to see the two characters at some point although I do think Agent Venom is far more likely than Ned Hobgoblin.

Tony Revolori would have to get jacked to even come close to playing Agent Venom.

look at how Kumail Nanjiani looked before Eternals....

Tony Revolori would have to get jacked to even come close to playing Agent Venom.
To be fair, Topher wasn't jacked to play Venom in Spider-Man 3. I'm not in favor it because his characterization of Flash wouldn't fit Agent Venom, but physicality is only a small part of it.

Watch Sony give us the equivalent of Falcon and the Winter Soldier now with Agent Venom and the Hobgoblin starring Tony Revelori and Jacob Batalon - two bickering classmates.

I wonder how they will be able to communicate the villains coming back to the GA without looking convoluted.

Like all of you, I'm geeky enough to spend my time on a super hero forum and even I'm having trouble understanding the time travel/variants/multiverse logic of LOKI.

Manifesting.
xdwxomgrx7471.png
I missed him a lot, today the last 14 years

I just realized that Charlie Cox and Andrew Garfield are good friends who are both about to return to their iconic Marvel roles in the same movie(assuming the rumors about Cox returning are legit). I really would want see them act together as Spider-Man and Daredevil. Sadly, I know that isn’t happening.

I just realized that Charlie Cox and Andrew Garfield are good friends who are both about to return to their iconic Marvel roles in the same movie(assuming the rumors about Cox returning are legit). I really would want see them act together as Spider-Man and Daredevil. Sadly, I know that isn’t happening.

Maybe Murdock will defend all three Spider-Men in court.

What has come true for him before that he's predicted?

He's had his fair share of stuff but the one that comes to mind was that he was the first to report that Evan Peters was going to be in Wandavision a year ago. And he specifically said he was in a mystery role rather than returning as Quicksilver.

It would be so jarring seeing Cox’s Murdock in a completely different tonal setting than the dark, gritty world he inhabited in DD. Lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"