SpiderHulkThings Haves/Wants Thread

All right man, I'll send everything out as soon as I get the money order in the mail.

And the Magneto card I sent you was from series one, as were all of the other cards. The only figure I have left to get from series one is Hulk, so after I get him the rest of the cards I send you will probably all be from series 2.

sounds good man. i thought i sent you hulk. oh well, must have been thing instead. are you having trouble getting hulk? I saw him at TRU the other day.

Yeah, you sent me Thing. And no, I don't need any help finding Hulk. The TRU in Bangor has about 6-8 pegs full of MFF, and most of it is from series one.

Cool deal. just wanted to make sure, cause i only know of 1 hulk around my area that's still hanging on a peg.

I updated the MFF card list, reflecting cards I've got coming and ones that i've recently recieved.

Updated a list of PS2, xbox, and gamecube games to trade/sell. In the process anyway.

Also, a friend of mine offered me his whole set of He-man MOC, the old ones from the 80's. I have no need for them myself, but i figured i might get them from him if anyone on here needs them or maybe to sell on evilbay.

Damn.

I would if i could. I had a busload of He-Man figs when I was a kid.

i havent got a price yet. but i'll let you know which ones i get if i indeed get any. i dont want to pay more than they're worth.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Damn.

I would if i could. I had a busload of He-Man figs when I was a kid.
i have like 3 or 4, there not mint, but still in decent shape, i dont know who i have though

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting some if they were loose but in nice shape. Buying old MOC stuff and paying big money for them doesn't fly with me because I know I'd open them.

I have no will power.

:(

well FTB i plan on selling the ones i have, ill take pics... i think i have a he-man, the lizard thing with suction cup hands and face, this other lizard thing whos head squirts water, and then a dude whos face switches around hes like orange and purple or somethin... i dont know any of there names, i never watched the show...

yup, my half cousin whos like 26 now gave them to me when i was little

I might even have a the skull villain guy

yup.. i remember seeing him.. but the question is... do i still have him.. lol ill be home in 3 weeks.. i plan on going through everything

Well, I'll be back in a few. Gotta switch spots. (I'm at work)

Bat, i have some loose he-man stuff that i could probably part with. i dont know how they range in condition, but i know i have a few. i know i have the dude with the springy legs that rams into things, i have a few figs of he-man, that dude with the silver helmet and moustache, orko, and some villains such as skeletor, the orange monkey dude and stuff like that. i'll let you know for sure when i go home saturday. maybe i'll see if i can find my digital camera as well. i also have the castle of greyskull and battlecat.

Sounds cool. I actually bought a couple loose ones at my comic shop for my son. They were pretty beat so I figured he'd atleast get some fun outta them and they were only $2 apiece. So even if they aren't in the greatest shape I'd like them so he could have them. And I could always take a crack at some touchup work with some paints. Either way lemme know.

i'll let you know what i got. i'm going to see if i can find my mom's digital camera and take some pics. and of course, if i sent you some and you didn't want them, you could always send them back. no biggie. and i'm only going to get those MOC he-man stuff if i get a good price. he has to let me know how much he wants for them. if i got a fair deal on them, then i would probably just trade them fig for fig, unless i really wanted to try to get some cash on ebay. it doesnt matter much to me since i have no real use for he-man stuff.

I've updated my marvel figure factory card list reflecting cards that i need. if you have any of them, PM me. I can trade for them or buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"