World Spiderman 3 fake teaser

webhead731 said:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but where did that Venom's hand come from? I like that!:venom::up::up:
The first Underworld.

Thanks TheCardPlayer! Do you know how he added the white on his hand?

WHere did the shot with Harry bursting out the door and the sand man breaking up come from.... that looked kinda new?

rurospidey said:
WHere did the shot with Harry bursting out the door and the sand man breaking up come from.... that looked kinda new?

It was from the festival scene in the first Spider-Man movie a little after Green Goblin threw the pumpkin bomb at the balcony. The sand is just dust and smoke after the bomb blew up.:)

so far I have been nothing but impressed with your work! I give you not one, but two thumbs up :up: :up:

I saw that spidey web slinging reflection when Topher is looking out the window in your second trailer...the detail is awesome...how'd you do that?

can somebody re post the second one??? it wont show anymore

ElectroFlare said:
I saw that spidey web slinging reflection when Topher is looking out the window in your second trailer...the detail is awesome...how'd you do that?
Thanks. photoshop screencaps and crap social life is all you need. ;)
Ah Crap!
imageshack let me down. I'll post it again.
-wT

Heres a larger version. Might be a bit choppy on some computers.

Thanks for all the great feedback. It makes it all the more fun when I think up something like this to know people appreciate it.
Now I really wish marvel would give us ONE spiderman comic title where he has the black costume 24/7.

hha thats really cool man...

i agree the symbiote on topher is too thin but still nice regardless

if that was a video format... i could probably try and put audio behind it... I've never tried but i think i have a program for it...

Awesomeness, pure awesomeness. I'm not too fond of the nose thing going on there, and when the symbiote covers Topher Grace it could be thicker. But I'm not one to complain, because this is brilliant work. But wouldn't it be neat to put both trailers together? I was thinking, add parts from the first; Venom yelling, Harry, Sand pouring through, and Sandman bits.

But anyway, don't listen to me! I have no right to give ideas when I see work this good!

That's so damn good WormyT. You've got talent dude.:up:

never ceases to amaze me, no matter how many times i look at it. WormyT i give another 2 thumbs up :up: :up:

i love that venom hand at the end, simply scrumculecent :D

WormyT said:
Heres a larger version. Might be a bit choppy on some computers.

Thanks for all the great feedback. It makes it all the more fun when I think up something like this to know people appreciate it.
Now I really wish marvel would give us ONE spiderman comic title where he has the black costume 24/7.

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, COULD YOU WORK ON EDITING THAT LAST 'VENOM' PROFILE SHOT, SO THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE THE BIG NOSE? THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT BUGS ME. :O:up:

BTW.......I LOVE YOU MAN. :(

THWIP* said:
IF YOU GET A CHANCE, COULD YOU WORK ON EDITING THAT LAST 'VENOM' PROFILE SHOT, SO THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE THE BIG NOSE? THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT BUGS ME. :O:up:

BTW.......I LOVE YOU MAN. :(

its just never enough for some people ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"