Spiderman 3 Filming

B

bobfredlarry

I made it to Cleveland yesterday (4/26> at 4 and saw them shoot two scenes. They shot the armored car scene that everyone keeps talking about. However, the armored car was full of sand in the drivers seat and the back door was open. Then they shot a scene where they dangled a small black car from a crane, started the car into a spin, drove a stunt car down the street and dropped the car from the crane on to a station wagon. The stunt double for Spiderman and Sandman were both on set and I got pics of Spidey doing photos with little kids. I will load them as soon as I get a chance but I have to go to work so it will be later. Hope this helps.
user_online.gif

Look guys. This is my first day on the boards. I have not found everything yet. If you could just cut me a break for just a little while before complaining every time I make a post because it is the "wrong board". I am just trying to let you guys know what I saw so get off my back.

Question - Why aren't they filming in New York?

Carter said:
Question - Why aren't they filming in New York?

Rumor is at least some stuff will be. In this case they are filming in Cleveland because, as they put it, it is cheaper to shut down a section of downtown Cleveland for a week than to do the same in New York. They can pull it off because pretty much everything you're going to see is street level and the architectural styles of New York and Cleveland are very similar. I heard an actual dollar amount in terms of what they are saving by shooting this scene in Cleveland instead of NY. I don't remember the exact number, but believe it was in the $30 million range (keep in mind this was second hand, I heard it from another extra who heard it from a crew member).

bobfredlarry said:
Look guys. This is my first day on the boards. I have not found everything yet. If you could just cut me a break for just a little while before complaining every time I make a post because it is the "wrong board". I am just trying to let you guys know what I saw so get off my back.

It's probably just because everything you said in your first post was about everything people have seen already.

Padraig- Wow if they saved 30 million they should put a couple mill towards the house that does their CGI.:up: :)

bobfredlarry said:
If you could just cut me a break for just a little while before complaining every time I make a post
All 4 of them...?

Relax.

For once I wish I can see them film in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"