World Spidey Suits & Suit Creation methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey4fun

Custom suit Maker
Reaction score
So I've been messing around with different ways to create suit patterns. I'm only just learning this new software... but here's a look.

Sample1.jpg

Brad.

REALLY f'ing sweet, Brad. That pattern looks amazing. How's your black raised webbing suit coming along?

I finished that one a few weeks back. It wasnt for me so I didnt get any pics wearing the suit. Only these.

Headpic.jpg

Mask.jpg

DSC08014.jpg

DSC08023.jpg

Brad.

Looks very good :up:

Some pics of where the zipper goes.

DSC08114.jpg

DSC08115.jpg

DSC08116.jpg

Brad.

So I've been messing around with different ways to create suit patterns. I'm only just learning this new software... but here's a look.

Sample1.jpg

Brad.

That's cool. Is that like 3DS max or Maya or something?

So you plan to make it like a real body form\muscles and then flatten it somehow to get the pattern?

That's cool. Is that like 3DS max or Maya or something?

So you plan to make it like a real body form\muscles and then flatten it somehow to get the pattern?

Yep.. I'm going to try modelling a full character then breaking it down into parts for the costume.

I thought this request looked cool. Movie style suit with comic style frames.

DSC08126.jpg

:)

Here's some pics of a suit I made a little while ago. I received these pics via email today.

Madison1.jpg

Madison5.jpg

Killer poses!!.

:)

What program did you use for the 3-D model? It looks like the end result is pretty nice looking, even if it is a fairly complicated program.

And I like that new twist on an old suit. Comic style frames on a movie style mask makes me wonder exactly what I should think :-)

That suit was pretty much drawn up in photoshop, with a few other programs to design the layout for the webbing and spiders. Im fairly sure I can do better with more advanced 3D software.

Guys there are two Threads on Making a perfect Spidey Suit? There is a Making a perfect Spidey suit 2 (Continued) and this one Spidey Suits and Suit Creation Methods.. Sweet ;)...Oh Now I see and understand why you guys started your own thread.. was to keep those lousey Suitmaker Hippacrites that have nothing else to do but to steal others work and claim it as there own..But just between us here..Your secret is safe with me. ;)

By the way Brad nice work on your newest suit creations.. WOW I like that comic suit with the comic Urethane Lenses... Can't wait to see the Black Symbiote Suit in action even if its just for a little photo shoot. ;)

wow, i disappear for a little bit and suddenly the thread is gone! anywho... here's some recent pics...

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

damn, no tall buildings in the midwest...

101_2629-1.jpg

me, my lovely wife, and our soon-to-be firstborn son...

wow, i disappear for a little bit and suddenly the thread is gone! anywho... here's some recent pics...

IMG_0207.jpg

damn, no tall buildings in the midwest...

LOL... spidey would be lost with nothing to swing from..

First born son... it's the coolest. My little boy is just on 4 months. :)

Yeah I started another thread... that way it'll take twice as long to fill as the last... in theory anyways. :woot:

I'm not entirely new to any sort of photo-editing, but I'm having trouble downloading both trials and full versions of Photoshop/Illustrator/etc. I keep getting the "Adobe setup has stopped working" error, and it won't seem to go away :-\

I'm not entirely new to any sort of photo-editing, but I'm having trouble downloading both trials and full versions of Photoshop/Illustrator/etc. I keep getting the "Adobe setup has stopped working" error, and it won't seem to go away :-\

Maybe ask on a computer chat site or email Adobe.

Hey Guys, I know this is a Spidey Suit Thread and not a Dark Knight thread but I was snoozing on ebay to curious to see if they actually had a Dark Knight Replica Costume... and They do if anyone is interested for $3200.00.. incase anyone is interested It looks nice too:

Batman Costume,The Dark Knight w/Belt Buy - eBay (item 160355470825 end time S

This to me looks like a scam, I'll hold my breathe but I see no original pictures there.

The next thing which I find odd is that the maker claims to be using the cheapest of materials for a costume at that price.

Crushed velvet is what the ametures use for their batman begins capes again along with liquid latex for the amour.

The original TDK costume armour was made of a special grade of Urethane and the cape with flocked.

Geeze... to think 84 that you've been pointing the fingure at me so often but you can't spot something as bait as this. (shaking my head)

Oh let me just say that I should be careful with how I word this-

this Seller might be completely genuine but the lack of original pictures would worry me if I was going to buy it OR suggest to fellow others to do so.

Yep.. I'd agree. Wait to see original pictures and better close-ups before splashing the cash$$$$.

Brad, gratz on the little boy. My boy is gonna be here in just under 8 weeks (if he's on time that is, lol)

IMG_0205.jpg

This pose looks nice Crimsom Spider....Love it.

Hey Brad did you change the pattern on your suit for some reason it looks alittle different than the one you made me awhile ago...the color looks better and the pattern looks alittle different. I was going to ask you if you are also using your new printer for your black suits as well. For some reason the pattern does look alittle different but better.

Last edited:
My printer did recently change inks but I dont think that one was printed with the new inks. In fact Im pretty sure that one was a second and it's been corrected by Crimson. .... I think.. I cant be certain. When there's a new baby in the house you seem to get forgetful...lol... that's my excuse anyways. :) He made it himself from my parts.

Sample1.jpg

Brad.
IMG_0205.jpg

Brad,
I guess when I saw this print of this new software you were using from Photoshop..I kinda thought you were using a new pattern for your black suits..It looks nice though really nice and it would fit well for the black suit...Crimson Spider's black suit looks exactly identical to this pattern you were looking at on your software using this kind of pattern..It looks really nice. ;)

P:S Congrats on your new born baby Brad.

and Congrats on your soon to be and first born baby Crimson Spider. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"