Comics Spidey

shinlyle

King of the Haters
Reaction score
Okay, I apologize if there is a thread on this, but I RARELY get to pick up new books anymore, and I had to express my excitement!

Picked up the new "Spidey" series, and I can say that I wasn't disappointed! The art kicks, and the story is fun and accessible for new readers. This honestly feels a LOT like the Spectacular Spider-Man series from a few years back, and that makes me genuinely happy.
Moreover, I can read this to my 7 year-old, and not have to worry about the content.

Maybe I'm the only one enjoying this book, I don't know....but I'd love to hear some thoughts!

Thanks!

Wasn't aware this had started publication, will have to look out for it. Been looking forward to this!

Bats yes it did start already 3 issues have come out already. Shin we do have a thread for the title over here:
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=501537&highlight=spidey

I have noticed this on various sub forums sections of SHH the forum main page only keeps 2 or 3 threads up and all the other threads that are current or semi current or even older that was made under said sub forum spot disapear and you can only find them by going into the search a thread function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"