Spin offs you would love to see?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi all,

after Picard who else do you think needs a spin off? I would love to see a Guinen series, the actress they got for young Guinan was perfect!

I am fully expecting a Stargazer series, with the other cast members, after Picard wraps up.

A Seven of Nine, series, essentially.

Yeah, a Stargazer show is the way to go. I just want an episodic show focusing on one ship and one crew in the 25th century. Stargazer would tick those boxes for me.

Plus, I do like Rios. I haven't seen the Picard finale yet, so I'm sure I'll find out he got erased from existence or something.

If it is the same team doing DSC,Picard, and SNW I don't want anymore from them. But just for the thread I would say there were so many ships in the other series that you could follow any of them, just pick your era. This team really likes to hinder themselves by trying to be so close to the original series or TNG. If they have to then follow another crew on another ship. But if they can I would just move past all the shows and start fresh. Pick a future, although DSC already ruined the far future for us. So either go past that or just past Voyager's era and make a show.

Who the heck would greenlight a Wesley Crusher spin-off when he couldn't he stay the course of TNG because fans disliked him?

Someone here said (in a negative way) that they are probably planning a Khan series, given the connections to Strange New Worlds. While that could easily go badly, I have to say, I would be down for that. After the way they messed up Khan in STID, I want to see the Best Trek Villain of All Time redeemed. A lot will depend on casting and writing.

That would be fun. They would have to be careful to handle the eugenics side without it being, you know, pro eugenics. But I would watch. I think seeing the eugenics war stuff would definitely get people thinking and talking

On the matter of eugenics, something to consider is that the augments didn't make themselves, at least not originally. This puts them in the somewhat odd position of both being beneficiaries of almost-certainly-unethical human experimentation, and also *victims* of said experimentation. It wouldn't be terribly hard for those augments you want to be sympathetic, to have a nuanced view on their own genetic heritage. Khan Noonien Singh, for instance, certainly doesn't hate himself or hold himself in contempt for being a superhuman, and is probably fine with the breeding of more augments or various forms of "mature" genetic alteration. This can coincide just fine with *also* viewing human experimentation of the "take a hundred kids, do horrible things to them, call the dozen who survive a success" variety as being a crime and abomination. After all, its a crime and abomination that was specifically perpetuated against "his" people, it hits home hard.

Something involving Wesley Crusher, Seven of Nine, Raffi Musiker, Soji Asha, Elnor, Rios, and Agnes Jurati. There is plenty of potential with most of the characters as I hate to see it go to waste.

Something involving Wesley Crusher, Seven of Nine, Raffi Musiker, Soji Asha, Elnor, Rios, and Agnes Jurati. There is plenty of potential with most of the characters as I hate to see it go to waste.
Not Neelix? :funny:

Yeah, a Stargazer show is the way to go. I just want an episodic show focusing on one ship and one crew in the 25th century. Stargazer would tick those boxes for me.

Plus, I do like Rios. I haven't seen the Picard finale yet, so I'm sure I'll find out he got erased from existence or something.
giphy.gif

Stargazer show would be cool.

Who the heck would greenlight a Wesley Crusher spin-off when he couldn't he stay the course of TNG because fans disliked him?

Not that I'm super interested in a Wesley spin-off, but I don't think fans disliking him is why he left. And even if that was the case, that was decades ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"