• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Splinter Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

avidreader

Avenger
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Messages
10,548
Reaction score
0
Points
31
From Ksite

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Executive Producer Alfred Gough revealed in TV Guide that Lex may hit on Lana in the November 10 episode. This episode and the following one will feature a confrontation between Clark and Brainiac.
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Ask Ausiello at TV Guide Online revealed that this episode introduces Silver Kryptonite. What does it do? It makes Clark a bit paranoid. "He imagines his worst fears coming to light," Ausiello teases. Sounds almost like a kryptonite answer to what happened in "Scare" last year!
[/font]

This is the episode where he is exposed to the paranoia inducing Silver Kryptonite. I can only imagine what sort of fun they are going to have with this.

However, considering this is the episode where Brainiac starts trying to win Clark over, my guess is that he will be doing it with the aid of the silver K.

Should be a good one.:up:
 
Oh, I can't wait for this one!

It sounds great!
 
I totally called that "Splinter" would be the eppy where Clark goes paranoid - of course I called it in an email to Craig, so I can't exactly prove it. Triplet can ask him. :p
 
jas01724 said:
I totally called that "Splinter" would be the eppy where Clark goes paranoid - of course I called it in an email to Craig, so I can't exactly prove it. Triplet can ask him. :p

So how does Splinter and Paranoid connect with each other? I'm interested to hear what you have to say, or anyone else for that matter.
 
jas01724 said:
I totally called that "Splinter" would be the eppy where Clark goes paranoid - of course I called it in an email to Craig, so I can't exactly prove it. Triplet can ask him. :p

Me?

Just because I "work" for him doesn't mean he tells me anything...

He said that something special would be coming up in an email to me before he posted that stellar interview with Alan Ritchson, but he didn't tell me much more than that....

'Sides, I don't need to ask him: I believe you. You wouldn't lie about anything having to do with Tom Welling, would you? ;)
 
avidreader said:
So how does Splinter and Paranoid connect with each other? I'm interested to hear what you have to say, or anyone else for that matter.
Pretty simple, his mind is "Splinter"ed.
 
triplet said:
Just because I "work" for him doesn't mean he tells me anything...
You know, I'm not surprised. It took years before he'd tell me about Clark's lacy linge... um, that was supposed to stay a secret.

'Sides, I don't need to ask him: I believe you. You wouldn't lie about anything having to do with Tom Welling, would you? ;)
Absolutely not, Johannes P ...
 
jas01724 said:
You know, I'm not surprised. It took years before he'd tell me about Clark's lacy linge... um, that was supposed to stay a secret.

:D

You tease....

jas01724 said:
Absolutely not, Johannes P ...

Johannes P huh? :confused:
 
jas01724 said:
Pretty simple, his mind is "Splinter"ed.

You always do make things sound so simple, then I feel dumb.:O

Oh, and for what its worth, I believe you too. :)
 
jas01724 said:
Think about it. ;)

Okay, I'm pretty culturally literate but I'm drawing a complete blank on that one.

And a web search didn't get me much more than an ad for "Johannes P Thiele, MD" in Dallas, a story on liberal Dutch Politician "Johannes P R Tak" and a transcript of an address given by "Johannes P Schade" to a metalurgical conference in Amsterdam....

:confused:
 
triplet said:
Okay, I'm pretty culturally literate but I'm drawing a complete blank on that one.

And a web search didn't get me much more than an ad for "Johannes P Thiele, MD" in Dallas, a story on liberal Dutch Politician "Johannes P R Tak" and a transcript of an address given by "Johannes P Schade" to a metalurgical conference in Amsterdam....

:confused:

I was wondering if it was something in the pronounciation.:confused:
 
Johannes is the German version of which name? And P can be an initial for which name? ;)
 
Not exactly. I didn't realise this would pose such a problem. :p
 
jas01724 said:
Not exactly. I didn't realise this would pose such a problem. :p

I give up. I bet Triplet's working on it tho.

I wonder if there are any guest stars in this episode. Sounds like its just the main characters, aside from Masters of course. But I consider him a semi regular this season.
 
jas01724 said:
Johannes is the German version of which name? And P can be an initial for which name? ;)

Oh, okay! LOL!

I get it. :D Today on Triplet discovers: obscure James references are funny if you think about it enough.

Pretty funny... ;)
 
triplet said:
Oh, okay! LOL!

I get it. :D Today on Triplet discovers: obscure James references are funny if you think about it enough.

Pretty funny... ;)

Well are you gonna share now?
 
It was a little in-joke for ol' Triplet and I anyway, so I wouldn't have expected anyone else to get it.
 
sweet, considering they are introducing or reintroducing silver-K in the comics
 
jas01724 said:
It was a little in-joke for ol' Triplet and I anyway, so I wouldn't have expected anyone else to get it.


*triplet ruffles James' hair affectionately*

:D
 
jas01724 said:
It was a little in-joke for ol' Triplet and I anyway, so I wouldn't have expected anyone else to get it.
I did.. but I don't think I count anymore. :(
 
Thunder Emperor said:
sweet, considering they are introducing or reintroducing silver-K in the comics

What effect is it going to have on him in the comics?
 
Thunder Emperor said:
sweet, considering they are introducing or reintroducing silver-K in the comics

The only reference to Silver-K in the comics was when Lois and co. made it up to keep Superman away from a 25th(or silver..get it.:) ) anniversary gift they got him.

So it was never a real thing, just a gag.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"