8.15 - Infamous - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mikelus

Intellectualis
Reaction score
UPDATED 11/14/08:
- This is the episode that Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello revealed would feature the return of Tori Spelling as Linda Lake (from the episode "Hydro")
- E! Online's Watch With Kristin also intimated a rumor of something that seems to be coming to fruition - Clark will reveal his secret to the world. How's he going to get out of that one? Who knows...
- Lois Lane (Erica Durance) returns in this episode.
- Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy), Cassidy Freeman (Tess), and Justin Hartley (Oliver) do not appear in this episode.

source: K-Site

Last edited:
Interesting! But yay for the return of Lois!

"Infamous" probably has to do with Linda Lake, reputation of trying to get what she wants no matter what the cost. Does she know Clarks/Chloe secret? can't remember...

^^ Yes, Linda knows Clark's secret, so she represents a big danger if she decides to tell Tess for example, who already suspects Clark, it should be fun.

I still think there should be a Linda Lake/Cat Grant showdown but I'll settle with Cat being hired as gossip columnist at the end of this episode. I trust PS3 to throw me that easter egg.

is it possible we will see clark adopting his GLASSES persona it makes snese

At this point the glasses are not going to make sense, they know how he looks without them (duh!). :rolleyes:

At this point the glasses are not going to make sense, they know how he looks without them (duh!). :rolleyes:
Yeah, esp since there's been so many newspaper articles with his face and name all over the place.

the glasses never made sense in the first place. It's pointless to debate. It's one of the things you just "go with" in the Superman mythos. Whether Clark wears them first or wears them later, they still dont really hide who he is.

That being said, was anyone really clamoring for a return of Tori Spelling's character? Cant she go and act poorly on the new 90210 series instead?

the glasses never made sense in the first place. It's pointless to debate. It's one of the things you just "go with" in the Superman mythos. Whether Clark wears them first or wears them later, they still dont really hide who he is.

That being said, was anyone really clamoring for a return of Tori Spelling's character? Cant she go and act poorly on the new 90210 series instead?

I guess that PS3 think she is a loose end. the season is about Identity and its wrapping up all those who shouldn't know Clarks, so far its Chloe, next episode starts the quest for Lex and Linda Lake. I actually think they would go as far as a saturn girl mental suggestion, if you'd have asked me prior to the start of the series I would have said no way but based on evidence I could definitely see some pychic mojo going down to explain why no one recognises clark

I'd rather they introduce Cat Grant as The New Infamous queen of gossip at The Daily Planet than to bring back Tori Spelling as Linda Lake .

I'm glad Lois returns, I hope she in every episode till the end of the season 8 .

Last edited:

Well, actually, Donna on 90210 is possible too. :oldrazz:

The CW wants its Tori double dose. :o

Last edited:
Nice title, and cool for tori's return. I hope it turns out good and the story is cool. Though i did not like tori's acting in the episode she was a bit bad then. Hopefully it is better here. Sucks jimmy is going to be missing for from 11-15 so far, but nice to see lois is indeed back. I had a feeling she would be and i hope she isnt missing any more episodes for the rest of the season. If she isnt she will be in 16 of 22 episodes.

Jimmy will be either recovering at the hospital or on assignment, it sucks but is not the end of the world, he should be back by 8.16, the episode Tom is going to direct.

yea hopefully. and i totally forgot tom was directing again this yr. I hope he puts out a good episode like his past works have been. Also hopefully its a good story.

Mikelus they will probably go Glasses gives people false illusion when clark wears them and making clark's face ditinguishable from superman's face

i can already see in FOS jorle giving clark those specail kryptonian glasses and explainning him how glasses have powers of illusion

this can work for SV

Jimmy will be either recovering at the hospital or on assignment, it sucks but is not the end of the world, he should be back by 8.16, the episode Tom is going to direct.

if u see bride's DC jimmy looks quite banged up thanks to doomsday

Nice title, and cool for tori's return. I hope it turns out good and the story is cool. Though i did not like tori's acting in the episode she was a bit bad then. Hopefully it is better here. Sucks jimmy is going to be missing for from 11-15 so far, but nice to see lois is indeed back. I had a feeling she would be and i hope she isnt missing any more episodes for the rest of the season. If she isnt she will be in 16 of 22 episodes.

Yeah Im glad lois is finally back but whats up with jimmy missing so many episodes. Hopefully this whole linda lake thing will make clark start wearing the glasses, even if it dosent make any sense for people not recognize him, its part of the mythos.

yea the glasses are a mythos thing but they really lost the best chance of having glasses and not being a problem with lois/jimmy/future villains. Back when clark was blinded in season 3 and used glasses for the episode. They should have kept him wearing glasses and only not wear them when he was around lana/pete/chloe/parents but around lex, lionel who would slowly start to forget what he looked like without them, and then no problem with lois and jimmy coming in.

^^^ that's what almiles created the mess

now new producers have to come up with idea to solve that problem

Linda Lake. :dry:

Oy...but maybe they'll do something interesting with her. She probably knows who the mystery hero is due to her previous knowledge, and sees that as a way to get back in the news game.

Linda Lake battle royal with Zan

Linda Lake battle royal with Zan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"