spoiler?!?

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by anrrd_2, Mar 8, 2008.

1. anrrd_2 YA POOZERS!

i cant remember which cover it was on at the moment, but it featured a large number of charcters and had what appeared to be spoiler in one of the corners (this is after her death)....is she coming back? is it a spoiler II like cassie is to barbara? anyone know anything?
    [​IMG]

2. Joker Registered

It's not Stephanie. Well, we dont even know that for sure. She's been in Gotham Underground. But they havent revealed her backstory, and they keep her face covered in shadows. She's a villain with a mad-on for Robin now.

3. anrrd_2 YA POOZERS!

hhm...how are they going to make that work? steph from another earth? random robin-atic? Dr. tompkins jumped into a lazzarus pit, became young again and is trying to reconsile for what she did to steph?

i personally hope its just regular old stephanie brown....i dont know how they would explain bringing her back...but i hope its her.

edit: maybe its stephanies daughter?!?!?!?! and we will find out that tim is the father?!?!

4. Joker Registered

Tim and Stephanies daughter is as old as Tim is?:confused:?

5. anrrd_2 YA POOZERS!

time travel? idk...