Favourite Moments & Lines Of Dialogue Thread

How about Kirk in bed with two tailed ladies?

:oldrazz:

Is this going to be a running theme in these movies like the [BLACKOUT]green chick[/BLACKOUT] in the first?

Moments: Space Jump, two tailed women, the klingon, Skull crusher, and when Sulu says to Kirk that he is getting a reading he doesn't understand.

When Uhura and Kirk were discussing Spock right before the elevator door opened and he was standing there. Kirk then walked past him, asking if his ears were burning. lol

Kirk and Bones referring to Khan as a "Superman". Immediately thought of MOS and got excited.

Last edited:
Khan's reaction after Kirk says that "shotglass" comment. The look on Khan's face as he attempted to make sense of what Kirk said was hilarious. In another reality, I really do see Khan and Kirk as friendly rivals.

1) Khan's logical beatdown on Spock when Spock refused the drop the shields

2) Everything Bones said

3) Kirk and Spock's interactions

Kirk telling Bones to drop the metaphors literally five seconds after I had the same thought myself. :funny:

The clear "Oh, **** me" look on Chekov's face when Kirk told him to put on a red shirt. I thought The Rains of Castamere was about to start playing...

[blackout]Kirk/Spock's moment as Kirk was dying. Quinto blew me away, and then blew me away even more with his "KHAAAAAN!!!"

Pike's death and Spock/Kirk's reaction to it

Spock Prime warning Spock about Khan right after my rather enjoying seeing Kirk and Spock work together.

Khan's "You should've let me sleep" before crushing Weller's skull

The whole Enterprise going topsy-turvy.[/blackout]

Another thing I loved was Kirk's punches having no effect whatsoever on Khan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"