Iron Man 2 *SPOILERS* Favourite scene of IM2

Favorite laughable scenes for me(that shouldnt have been funny)
Ivans scream at the beginning...yeah Mickey...that just sucked haha reminded me of stallones DRAGOOOO in Rocky 4
and Whiplash/a man in a jumpsuit with only a lil bit of metal between him getting hit by a car at 90 mph or so...and then getting reversed and ran into again and again and again...and spitting up blood but being absolutely fine the same day...without broken ribs or even...being dead...i guess russians dont die in car accidents...

The car thing gave me pause too. However, IM and IM2 have tons of these moments. In IM when Tony falls out of the sky in the Mark 1...he should have been dead. He would have been crushed to a pulp inside that big metal suit. Not to mention he probably would have had severe third degree burns from standing in the middle of that big ass fire before taking off.

Same thing in most of the fights with both of these movies. The suit is only going to displace so much damage before the guys in the suit get crushed. But it's a movie. Suspension of disbelief and all that.

Senator Sterns said it at the end of the hearing.

Whiplash said, "You lose, Stark."

There were many scenes I loved during the movie. Maybe two of my favorites are WM/IM vs the drones, and the part where Iron Man saves the kid in the helmet. :D

The car thing gave me pause too. However, IM and IM2 have tons of these moments. In IM when Tony falls out of the sky in the Mark 1...he should have been dead. He would have been crushed to a pulp inside that big metal suit. Not to mention he probably would have had severe third degree burns from standing in the middle of that big ass fire before taking off.

Same thing in most of the fights with both of these movies. The suit is only going to displace so much damage before the guys in the suit get crushed. But it's a movie. Suspension of disbelief and all that.
yeahhh i know your right...but this one just really irked me cause i mean idiots can say "well tony was wearin a suit so he didnt die!" hah but this one...hes like...obviously exposed and crushed against a concrete block and a fence and is still walking fine let alone breathing fine...just made me go "what the ****?" haha but yea the movies are fake...and it shouldnt of bugged me so much...it just seemed lazy from the director...

yeahhh i know your right...but this one just really irked me cause i mean idiots can say "well tony was wearin a suit so he didnt die!" hah but this one...hes like...obviously exposed and crushed against a concrete block and a fence and is still walking fine let alone breathing fine...just made me go "what the ****?" haha but yea the movies are fake...and it shouldnt of bugged me so much...it just seemed lazy from the director...

Yeah, it's just kind of one of those things. I definitely paused and thought about it for a moment. But hey, we all know that Rourke has Abs of steel. He can take it.:woot:

haha yeah man...i bet he could kneel and let his face take the hit and itd make it look better...thats what shoulda happened in the movie...
the dark knights definitely still my favorite...thats for dang sure (i know people love that kind of response ;) )

I thought that scene was hilarious. Whiplash getting hit over and over by a car.:woot:

haha yeah man...i bet he could kneel and let his face take the hit and itd make it look better...thats what shoulda happened in the movie...
the dark knights definitely still my favorite...thats for dang sure (i know people love that kind of response ;) )

:hehe: Seriously, I love TDK, but it seems like the movie only inspires extremes. When it came out, it was extreme love, and then for a while you had all those people who bashed it seemingly because they just wanted to bash it to seem "different" and now it's slowly starting to level off.

But I will say, I did think the car sequence was really friggin funny, especially with Tony yelling "HIT HIM AGAIN!"

I was thinking of a similar sequence. Say Tony is attending a party on a skyscraper's roof garden when the villain attacks. Tony jumps from the roof to escape him and suits up while he falls. What do you think?

Sounds about right :D

i will admit that there are serious radicals for tdk and serious radicals against tdk...but im the guy that staight up says...its the best because...best story, best acting, best directing, stayed true to its comic parts even with the changes they made.
and i also will agree...i lol'd hard when he got hit by the car...its gif worthy when this comes out!

The moment Whiplash had no reaction to almost being run over by the other race cars I had the " cool guys don't look at explosions" song playing in my head. lol.

Other than I loved so many scenes. One of them being when Hammer describes weapons he could add to the war machine. Of course the best scene is WM/IM teaming up and tearing up some drones and they have a great scene of dialogue .

"It's called being a badass"-Rhodes

hahahaha i thought the same thing!
cars explode and pieces fall right beside him...yet it doesnt phase him one bit...that song was stuck in my head after that :oldrazz:

Hulk footage?

Yes. In the scene at the end where Tony is talking with Fury. There were screens all over the place, one of which was showing the Asian reporter scene from TIH where she was reporting live from the university when Hulk and Blonski fought.

in terms of action, by far the Monaco scene, the most visually interesting and suspenseful one. In terms of characterization, the one where Tony sees his father´s hidden message.

the scene of stark exiting the senator scene (via whiplash tv) and the joke he made was hilarious:hehe:

I liked a lot of the little things in this that helped characterization, like-
-Stark hitting Vanko on the track with a piece of metal (or chair or whatever, don't remember), shows he's not a coward without his armor
-Forgot where, but something happens and Happy goes straight for Pepper to protect her
-Of course, Vanko's bird

Favorite scenes: the Danko/Iron Man fight in Monaco, Tony and Pepper fighting like a married couple, Natasha handing Happy his ass in the boxing ring, Natasha/Black Widow vs Baddies at Hammer Ind., the conversation between Tony and Nick Fury, the battle with the Iron Man and Warhammer team up vs the Hammerdrones complete with awesome laser show.

Aww hell I loved the whole damn movie!

Yes. In the scene at the end where Tony is talking with Fury. There were screens all over the place, one of which was showing the Asian reporter scene from TIH where she was reporting live from the university when Hulk and Blonski fought.

wow! bad ass!! ill have to look when i go see it again. thanks!

I want my mute button to have Robert Downey Jr.'s voice.

ah, just saw the movie, i gotta say i'm surprised how nobody mentioned the scene where hammer yells at Ivan for not doing the right thing. I found that hilarious, he funny when he upset. I also loved the part when after ivan hangs up with tony on the phones. Tony quickly puts on the new reactor and was like YEAH!!!! I found that hilarious and of course every cool villain has to have an explosion. We villain and heroes but that whiplash explosion at the racetrack was amazing i loved it. The fight between tony and rhodey was cool also the team up scene. I like it toward the end when they was all on the roof and Rhodes was like i got here first get a "roof" Good scene. Oh yea and who can forget when good ol' tony came back "wake up get ready for a major remodel, we're going hardware. Thought it was kinda uncool how he abused cap's shield like that.

^Oh, others have mentioned it. I really like that scene, it helps keep Hammer from seeming like a complete fool(which he's not). A very necessary scene.

"I'm gonna go to the Expo now. I might even get laid. See these guys, they're your babysitters. They are not to be trifled with. Hey, maybe you can see me on TV."

^Oh, others have mentioned it. I really like that scene, it helps keep Hammer from seeming like a complete fool(which he's not). A very necessary scene.

"I'm gonna go to the Expo now. I might even get laid. See these guys, they're your babysitters. They are not to be trifled with. Hey, maybe you can see me on TV."

Yeah i know!!! Then next thing i know they both hanging from the ceiling i'm like WTF???

I also loved when Hammer said something along the lines of "It'll be like taking a dump on Stark's front lawn." and Vanko replies back smiling "I can do that!".

One of my favs is where Happy Hogen is Sweating like a dog in a Chinese restaurant - And manages to take down one guard :funny: while Black Widow takes out all the rest :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"