Superman Returns SR Avatars

Mr. Thing

HAHAHAHA no.
Reaction score
hunter rider said:
Ok ppl we got the full trailer,if anyone wants an avvy from it post your requests here and i'll get to them as soon as possible:)

Could I get a 100x100 (if possible) of the shot where Superman flies through the buldings. In the proper file sizes for the hype.

Cheers.

Ok ppl we got the full trailer,if anyone wants an avvy from it post your requests here and i'll get to them as soon as possible:)

lol@ Big Cuzz eager like a kid in the Playboy Mansions

Yeah that's right I said Playboy Mansion, what did you think I was gonna say? Candy Store?

I would like a 100x100 of the lights or lightning flashing in front of the \S/ logo on Rouths chest. Thanks!

HR you already have my request ;)

Lobo said:
HR you already have my request ;)

Have i:confused: ,refresh my memory:O

Super_Ludacris said:
lol@ Big Cuzz eager like a kid in the Playboy Mansions

Yeah that's right I said Playboy Mansion, what did you think I was gonna say? Candy Store?

Working for my people
icon10.gif

Can I get a one where luthor screams WRONG!
His expression is priceless......

Hunter Rider doenst know shiit when it comes to making an avvy???!!! I asked him to make me a Lakers avvy but instead he gave me a Clipppers Avvy???? :confused: :down: :O

I need to GIF of Luthor saying "Wrong" and "bring it on" next time I argue with someone on the boards lol

If possible could I have a 50x50 shot of Superman and Lois hovering by the Globe.

can you make another one for me? the scene right after, "the world could use more good reporters" and the it shows superman flying towards the screen with the smoke trail? thanks.

JokerFish

a4fd.gif

Mr. Thing

b2ac.gif

Showtime

c5yc.gif

M.O.Steel

d1hk.gif

batman44

e9le.gif

Get one of Superman flying towards the sun and the sweet interior of the Fortress of Solitude.

Great!

Not to be a pest, can you get mine to be 100X100? If not possible I am cool with that!

Thank you, hunter rider! You are the best as avatar maker!

Cinemaman said:
Thank you, hunter rider! You are the best as avatar maker!

Mr. Thing said:
Brilliant! Thanks Hunter! :D

your weclome
icon12.gif
:up:

Showtime029 said:
Great!

Not to be a pest, can you get mine to be 100X100? If not possible I am cool with that!

I can but not all the \S/ Will fit

hunter rider said:
your weclome
icon12.gif
:up:

I can but not all the \S/ Will fit

I see what you're saying. Damn.

Ok then...what about the bullets bouncing shot instead, unless somebody has already asked for it. :O

Can I get a 50x50 of the bullets ricocheting off him by that big gun?? Please.

KALEL114 said:
Can I get a 50x50 of the bullets ricocheting off him by that big gun?? Please.

Oooo I think I just beat you, but thats ok man, you can have it.

I am running out of ideas!

Showtime029 said:
Oooo I think I just beat you, but thats ok man, you can have it.

I am running out of ideas!
Thanks.:up:

How about this hunter...one of him when he just lands in the faux fortress right in front of Lex. Can that be done in 100x100? I am going to have to start paying Hunter. Heh heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"