Superman Returns SR Fanvid - FFF's Superman

vyperman7

Civilian
Reaction score
This is my tribute to the film Superman Returns. It includes all the best moments from the film surrounding Clark Kent/Superman, as well as the lovestory with Lois. Five for Fighting's Superman used.

Edited on Sony Vegas
Song - Superman by Five for Fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25xeCzRYZ2c

wow,awesome stuff.:up:

Excellent. Very well done, I liked how you used black and white for the youth flashbacks, that made the black and white for some of Superman and Lois' relationship a flashback for when they were together. Outstanding.

that is truly amazing!

any chance of a windows version..thats going on my phone.

Wow!!

Thank you everyone for such wonderful comments. I worked very hard on this video so I really appreciate it.

GreenKToo - Thanks for the great comment. I am happy that you enjoyed it. Despite what some people thought of this film, I enjoyed it, and wanted to put together a great tribute for it, and Supes in general. Thanks again!

Armand Z Trip - Thanks for the awesome feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed the video. Thanks for mentioning the black and white moments. That is a technique I love to use in my videos because showing flashbacks always bring out something more in my opinion. Thanks again!

Robocop - Thanks for the outstanding feedback. I am really glad to see that you enjoyed it so much and that you want to put it on your phone. Thanks for saying that it is amazing. Unfortunately, I don't give out links for my stuff anymore. I used to make videos for Smallville all the time, and so many of videos would wind up on youtube and MySpace with people trying to steal my stuff. The only way I can control where my videos end up now, is by not handing out links. Nothing personal against you. I just have to make sure the no link rule applies to everyone.

Brainiac - Thanks for the awesome feedback and for saying I outdid my Smallville vids. I really haven't made any Smallville videos in almost a year, and in that year I have been attending a post production school studying to become an actual editor. I have been working very hard to get better pacing and flow in my work, and I have been experimenting with effects more, hence the splitscreens in this video. Over the last year I have been making vids for other shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, House, and Heroes, and for films like Superman Returns, Terminator 2, Titanic, etc.. So I was hoping you would say this was better than my Smallville stuff, because my last Smallville video was almost a year ago. Although I did make two Smallville vids - a Chlark shipper video and an action Clark video. But they are in much better quality than my old vids. But for the most part I haven't vidded for Smallville in quite awhile.

Wow, that was really great.

...and I was very dissapointed in the actual theatrical film, so there is no bias here.

That was a wonderful video.

Is there another general thread for SR music vids? Don't wanna crowd this one with other links. Thankx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"