Superman Returns SR Full Trailer

DarkSuperman

Sidekick
Reaction score
When is the SR full trailer supposed to drop? I can't judge the flick until I see more footage from it. Ya know...like some actual acting and dialogue.

I vaguely remember there being a list of dates when they would reveal more stuff like the full trailer, does anyone know when it will be availble? Cause the teaser didnt show diddly. :supes:

DarkSuperman said:
When is the SR full trailer supposed to drop?

My theory is that it will come out with Poseidon, which is the next big WB movie. Unfortunately that's on May 12, so hopefully I'm wrong and we see it sooner.

May 12th would be just fine.

The movie doesn't come out until June 30th. Sheesh

It needs to come out soon!!!!!!!!!

It seems to me WB aren't really promoting SR all that much online at the moment (I don't live in the states so I don't know if there is lots of promo stuff going on there, nothing here in the UK) compared to Xmen 3

X3 has had 2 trailers and a teaser. Plus all the new picture releases and interviews I see everyday for it, compared to that Warner Bros seems to be very coy - and X3 is being released only a month or so before SR!?

The only reason why X3 has more stuff then SR at this point is HELLO X3 opens in basically a matter of weeks. When X3 dies down & is done SR will take the spot light. You need to get that in your head. The WB are not doing what they did for Batman Begins & thank god for that.

Batman Begins had a butt load of trailers (both domestic and international plus teasers) prior to its release and well in advance of it as well. My point being with SR we've only had the teaser so far and should have had a decent length trailer by now

& with BB they showed a little TO MUCH with all of those Traielrs & TV Spots. Not to mention that the TV Spots for Batman Begins STARTED TO EARLY. By the time the Movie itself actually opened (when the time of TV Spots really matter) they vanished off of TV. This Movie had little to no Marketing after it Premiered. The WB is doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they did for BB & I like it.

i agree there were too many trailers and clips available for BB, but I mean - a new trailer for superman with some new footage would be nice

I need to see the full trailer; I've seen the storyboards for it and I liked them.

Screw the WB for doing this! :( It makes sense, but I've been waiting to see if what I've heard about it is real.

(live image of man flying overhead using the greenscreen hangar in Sydney) Yay!!!:)

Dnsk said:
& with BB they showed a little TO MUCH with all of those Traielrs & TV Spots. Not to mention that the TV Spots for Batman Begins STARTED TO EARLY. By the time the Movie itself actually opened (when the time of TV Spots really matter) they vanished off of TV. This Movie had little to no Marketing after it Premiered. The WB is doing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they did for BB & I like it.

Good words. I really didn't see many Batman Begins ads right as the movie was being released, but months before I'd see one at least once a day. I think they're trying a different strategy, which seems it may work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"