ssj4 vs ssj3

buutenks

The Super saiya-jin 2
Reaction score
Some guys just keep saying that ssj4 goku is more powerfull,but I think ssj3 is more powerfull then ssj4.I think ssj1 is stronger then ssj4,what do you guys think?

That would be highly illogical, since then there would be no need for Vegeta to turn SSJ4.

Harlekin said:
That would be highly illogical, since then there would be no need for Vegeta to turn SSJ4.

But that is gt not z.ssj4 Goku's blasts in gt were weaker then those in the sayan saga.

buutenks said:
Some guys just keep saying that ssj4 goku is more powerfull,but I think ssj3 is more powerfull then ssj4.I think ssj1 is stronger then ssj4,what do you guys think?

just keep quiet

buutenks said:
But that is gt not z.ssj4 Goku's blasts in gt were weaker then those in the sayan saga.
Well, we are comparing the two aren't we. If SSJ1 was actually stronger than SSJ4, than there would be no need for Vegeta in GT to assume the SSJ4 form. Neither would Gokuu require it either.

I think Buutenks is confused by the fact that the feats of SSj 4 Gokou do not seem as impressive as they should.Take for example the time he blew up with Super Juunanagou.The explosion wasn't nearly as impressive as VEGETA SSJ 2 blowing himself up in order to dispose of Buu.It's logical that he should be stronger in the SSj 4 stage,but the creators just screwed it up.

My vengeance said:
I think Buutenks is confused by the fact that the feats of SSj 4 Gokou do not seem as impressive as they should.Take for example the time he blew up with Super Juunanagou.The explosion wasn't nearly as impressive as VEGETA SSJ 2 blowing himself up in order to dispose of Buu.It's logical that he should be stronger in the SSj 4 stage,but the creators just screwed it up.

Your right,thats why I said that ssj4 is weaker then ssj1 because he was not that impressive like ssj1 was.But that city lift was impressiv,too bad he sucks at fighting though.

the difference between ssj4 and ssj3 is huge.........for example who is the strongest person goku fought as an ssj3? majin buu......weakest person ssj4 goku beat was bebi as the giant ape ok now compare the two....who is stronger? buu or the monkey bebi?

It doesn't matter which on is stronger. All of them fall before the might of old man Kuririn.

sexysoccerstud8 said:
the difference between ssj4 and ssj3 is huge.........for example who is the strongest person goku fought as an ssj3? majin buu......weakest person ssj4 goku beat was bebi as the giant ape ok now compare the two....who is stronger? buu or the monkey bebi?

Bebi did no feats that puts him over Frieza let alone Buu,tell me what did Bebi Vegeta do that puts him over Frieza?

SSJ4 is stronger, But i did sort of think sometimes when I was watching that when Goku went SSJ3 he had a better Ki out put thats why he was always drained

bebi vegeta was a GIANT MONKEY need i say more? no one else could hurt him except ssj4 goku the only time goku reverted was when he got the crap knocked out of. he never showed ne sign of being tired like he would have if he was ssj3 and that is b/c ssj3 can only be handled in the other world ne where else he gets tired quickly

it doesnt matter how impressive ssj3 was the enemies were still stronger in gt if ssj1 WAS stronger then old kai would not have made goku try to get his tail to grow back

when goku fought freiza and cell at the same time in H.F.I.L did he transform? noooo he didnt

buutenks said:

Wow, were you serious or were you just trying to start another meaningless thread?

:cool:

Buutenks?
Don't be dumb.

SSJ4 is stronger than SSJ and andything else below it.
Common sense would tell you that.
Obviously, 4 is a larger number than 1.
Come on now, by the evolutuion of the animes DBZ and DBGT, SSJ4 is stronger. There is no possible way you couldve came up with the conclusion that SSJ3 was stronger than SSJ4.

:cool:

There isn't a lot of sense to your theory buutenks. Obviously there would be no need for a 4 if 3 or 1 were stronger. I understand your complaints that he SSJ4 Goku didn't do anything to show his strength but at that level what more could the writers have done. At 18,000 power level Vegeta could destroy a planet, Ssj4 Goku is supposed to be in the hundreds of millions if not billions. He can already go faster than the speed of light he can make huge explosions. So without blowing up the universe and killing everyone (all but one of whom he is trying to protect) by blinking his eyes I don't see what more could have been done to show how strong he was. Maybe rip into another dimension who knows but there isn't alot left that Goku hadn't already done or accomplished. The city lift was pretty cool though.

None of you understood what the kid was saying. When Goku went super sayajin for the first time he was surging with energy and was lava proof and stuff. Yet as SSJ4 he was weak against the fire dragon.
When Goku went ssj3, he rattled the planet and was practically breaking reality. His blasts did LOTS of damage. Yet as SSJ4, his blasts did very little.

He's not saying that SSJ4 actually IS weaker, he's saying that the creators made him seem that way. His bits of stregnth were weaker looking in GT than his feats in DBZ.

Not that it matters, GT is not even real. They just wanted money so they milked the show(Z) by making a new series(GT). I bet you that if Akira ever wanted to bring back the series, he'd completely ignore GT.

Also Goku did less fighting in GT than he did in Z. Like DBZ is notorious for episodes full of talking and grunting instead of actual fighting, but when they DID fight, it was insane. In GT, most of the fight scenes were rather redundant or stale. Sure, a few may have been cool, but the series was horrid. Goku was portrayed horribly. The reason I'm mentioning that is because, that's probably why Goku appeared weaker.

By the way, it's not a giant monkey, it's called an oozaru..Regardless, Kaio-ken goku did a better fight against oozaru vegeta, than ssj4 goku did against beibi

ChineseFooD said:
None of you understood what the kid was saying. When Goku went super sayajin for the first time he was surging with energy and was lava proof and stuff. Yet as SSJ4 he was weak against the fire dragon.
When Goku went ssj3, he rattled the planet and was practically breaking reality. His blasts did LOTS of damage. Yet as SSJ4, his blasts did very little.

He's not saying that SSJ4 actually IS weaker, he's saying that the creators made him seem that way. His bits of stregnth were weaker looking in GT than his feats in DBZ.

Not that it matters, GT is not even real. They just wanted money so they milked the show(Z) by making a new series(GT). I bet you that if Akira ever wanted to bring back the series, he'd completely ignore GT.

Also Goku did less fighting in GT than he did in Z. Like DBZ is notorious for episodes full of talking and grunting instead of actual fighting, but when they DID fight, it was insane. In GT, most of the fight scenes were rather redundant or stale. Sure, a few may have been cool, but the series was horrid. Goku was portrayed horribly. The reason I'm mentioning that is because, that's probably why Goku appeared weaker.

By the way, it's not a giant monkey, it's called an oozaru..Regardless, Kaio-ken goku did a better fight against oozaru vegeta, than ssj4 goku did against beibi

Exactly what I said.:up:

actually no goku did better ssj4 then kaio ken.....remember kaio ken goku did lil damage to vegeta. while ssj4 goku pretty much owned bebi vegeta monkey form, and yes i kno that giant ape is actually oozaru i jus refer to it as a giant monkey cuz thats wut it is.

sexysoccerstud8 said:
actually no goku did better ssj4 then kaio ken.....remember kaio ken goku did lil damage to vegeta. while ssj4 goku pretty much owned bebi vegeta monkey form, and yes i kno that giant ape is actually oozaru i jus refer to it as a giant monkey cuz thats wut it is.
O MY FREAKING GOD!

Bebi was Ôgôn Ôzaru aka. Golden Oozaeu aka. SSJ Oozaru.
It incresses the power of the SSJ with 10.
Like Ordernery Ozau incresses the base stat with 10.

SSJ = 3x power
SSJ2 = 3^2 = 9x power
SSJ3 = 3^3 = 27x power
(Of course the stats are lower, since Gokou couldent go SSJ4 in the begining of Babidi saga)

SSJ4 = Ôgôn Ôzaru = 10*3(SSJ) = 30x power

But in GT it probobly was like this:
SSJ Gokou = 2x
SSJ2 Gokou = 2^2 = 4x
SSJ3 Gokou = 2^3 = 8x stats
SSJ4 Gokou = 2*10 = 20x stats
And chibi SSJ3 Gokou was weaker than SSJ adult Gokou.

SSJ4_Mikael said:
SSJ = 3x power
SSJ2 = 3^2 = 9x power
SSJ3 = 3^3 = 27x power
(Of course the stats are lower, since Gokou couldent go SSJ4 in the begining of Babidi saga)

I would say
ssj=3 times the power of base Goku
ssj2=12 times the power of ssj Goku
ssj3=15 times the power of ssj2 Goku

And don't say that ssj2 Goku was almost equal with Kid Buu because that was all filler,ssj2 Goku would lose in 2 seconds against kid buu.

ok so lets all agree that ssj4 is actually more powerful...jus b/c it doesnt seem as impressive as some of the other lvls doesnt mean it isnt stronger like the point proven b4 if ssj4 was weaker there would b no need 4 it. yes ssj3 is extremely powerful and 4 all we kno it could maybe go toe 2 toe wit an ssj4 at the beginning but eventually the ssj3 would shut down b/c of the physical weardown

sexysoccerstud8 said:
ok so lets all agree that ssj4 is actually more powerful...jus b/c it doesnt seem as impressive as some of the other lvls doesnt mean it isnt stronger like the point proven b4 if ssj4 was weaker there would b no need 4 it. yes ssj3 is extremely powerful and 4 all we kno it could maybe go toe 2 toe wit an ssj4 at the beginning but eventually the ssj3 would shut down b/c of the physical weardown
Lets put it this way:
Gotenkusu who was a kid didn't change to adult when turning SSJ3.
Neither did chibi Gokou.
But when chibi Gokou went SSj4 he got a adult body, since the power was to great to be keept in a childs body.
His potential and power sky-rocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"