Who can/cannot beat Goku??

No. All 7 cell jrs were each as strong as an ascended ssj or stronger and their power combined couldn't even touch SSJ2Gohan.

Huh. I didn't know that. I still put my money on Broly, though. Guess I'm a little biased or something, :csad:

Burori destroyed a galaxy, Seru in his prime (SSJ2) could only destroy a solar system.
See what plot holes does?

Huh. I didn't know that. I still put my money on Broly, though. Guess I'm a little biased or something, :csad:
Bad Brolly fan.*hits him with news paper*
Madbull:*pulls out a shotgun*
Me:*runs away*

Lol, now worries. The Mad Bull doesn't like guns. If I pulled one, I wouldn't shoot you. Just shotgun-whip you, :p

I dunno. Something about me doesn't like it. I like swords and simpler weapons like that, but I have a distaste for guns. Perhaps the romantic aspect of a bladed weapon? I'm not sure.

I have a romantic notion for the science behind a firearm. o_O Bladed weapons seem almost...barbaric to me.

Lol, then call me Conan, I guess.

I CAN appreciate the simplicity of a firearm, though. Bang. You or your enemy are defeated. And the word around town is that simpler is usually better. But still...

I CAN appreciate the simplicity of a firearm, though. Bang. You or your enemy are defeated. And the word around town is that simpler is usually better. But still...
Looks like someone needs to see the Hellsing Ultimate OVA ...

Well, in all truth, blades require no reloading. lol

Though, to me, it's the other way around, blades are simplistic.

Heh, looks like we're two sides of a coin. If I ever need a gunwoman, I'll let you know, ;)

Burori destroyed a galaxy, Seru in his prime (SSJ2) could only destroy a solar system.
See what plot holes does?
Is that the correct japanese spelling of Broly? You know I remember Kiao-sama tell Son Goku that the Genki Dama was capable of destorying Earth, so I guess it's not to hard to believe that a Super-Saiya-Jin of Broly's magnatude would be capable of such a feat!

Yeah, it is just more evidence of how much GT sucks!

No I love GT.
They just use that clip as if it was actual fact that krillin could win. I mean I know its a joke but I never have a comeback!:csad: :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"