Who can/cannot beat Goku??

King Yakumo

In Schrodinger's pants
Reaction score
well, this would be fun:yay:

Rules:
*no omnipotents
*prep if necessary
*goku can up to ssj3 or ssj4 (watever u think is stronger)

i'll edited this post later with the ppl who can beat him or cannot beat him..:oldrazz:

I wish to submit to the discussion that in all fairness, Son Gokū is from another universe—another man’s imagination—and comparing him to the different sciences of different series’ is quite illogical—as Spock would put it.

Depends in certain cases there Yugi's Fecal Excretions.

However, this is totally subject as to what constitutes a win. Does it matter if they can just zap them from one place to the next, or what?

This thread is a perfect example of what is meant by bashing Goku (or Dragon ball)... Seriously what do people have against Goku since, they constantly want to show out people who can beat him? Is it because he looks so overpowered and so cool? :D And is it because he is a "threat" to people's favorite characters?

WTF?? bashing on goku??? where the **** did you get that from??
He's coming here and taking our jobs!
i dont get it

Lucemon would show Goku (Yes I said "Goku") his "L337 5k1LLz"

Even this kid would pwn Goku.
175px-Franklinrichards.PNG

WTF?? bashing on goku??? where the **** did you get that from??
This is thread is made to trash Goku. There was a similar thread (actually exactly the same) on NF, why don't you continue the debate there. This is nothing but a bashing/trashing of Goku and DBZ.
Besides my "psychic" ability tells me, this'll end in a Supman vs. Goku discussion...

w0w th4t kid !s pw4ge Mikael!!
Btw what's with the "Goku", did someone change your mind to go away from writting "Gokou"? :whatever:

i dont understand, i guess you got brain damage or something

if i make who can/cannot beat superman, am i bashing superman? NO

if i make who can/cannot beat pyron, am i bashing on pyron? NO

if i make who can/cannot beat me, am i going to bash myself? NO

so why cant i make a who can/cannot beat goku?

So why are you so intrested in pointing out people who can trash Goku?
What's with the insult btw... <_<

trash goku? its who can/cannot beat goku, not trash. dumbass
What's with the insult btw... <_<
because your stupid if you think im bashing goku.

like i said before, if i make a who can/cannot beat naruto. am i bashing/trashing on naruto:whatever:

trash goku? its who can/cannot beat goku, not trash. dumbass

because your stupid if you think im bashing goku.
So how many characters that Goku can defeat have been mentioned, and how many do you think will, if you don't make an exception

like i said before if i make a who can/cannot beat naruto. am i bashing/trashing on naruto:whatever:
:whatever:

this thread is for the ppl of america no one else is aloud.

so MD, would you like a who can/cannot beat beyonder??

because the non-americans dont like me.. Mikael, MSGohan..etc..

so MD, would you like a who can/cannot beat beyonder??

Sure ... Just be sure that you post it in the Marvel comic section and not here. -- I'm not actually a "Beyonder fan" just posted his features.
NF thought he was at Galactus' level at first, then I posted a bit and they placed him under LT, after a while they accepted that he was more powerful.

They always seemed American to me really, guess I never looked at where they come from. And I don't dislike you. Your thread would be better if you defined the limits to what is a defeat and isn't.

And SSJ_Mikael would be much more ill advised to call people on children loving power when he's made a handful or two of super ultra cosmic threads in the Marvel forum that easily go around pissing people off.

MSGohan didn't really seem to be bashing you anyway, more or less confused. Though I will advise him this is more or less a list, kind of showing where Goku is in the power range of things. Though I do agree this is most likely to boil down to a Goku vs. "Insert Superman or other high level comic character" fight which I hate so much. But it's possible to avoid that for a while (though it IS unavoidable) if you define it.

It seems ppl count me as a basher because im from NF. but i like you to prove that i ever bashed on naruto or dbz. :yay:

They always seemed American to me really, guess I never looked at where they come from. And I don't dislike you. Your thread would be better if you defined the limits to what is a defeat and isn't.
You're French and we seem ´American´ to you?

And SSJ_Mikael would be much more ill advised to call people on children loving power when he's made a handful or two of super ultra cosmic threads in the Marvel forum that easily go around pissing people off.
They was merely for the purpose of informing ...

MSGohan didn't really seem to be bashing you anyway, more or less confused. Though I will advise him this is more or less a list, kind of showing where Goku is in the power range of things. Though I do agree this is most likely to boil down to a Goku vs. "Insert Superman or other high level comic character" fight which I hate so much. But it's possible to avoid that for a while (though it IS unavoidable) if you define it.
The thread could've been done in a better way, like how high do you rank Goku. There are probably millions of fictional chracters, yet none would be on the exact level as Goku.

@Mikael, thats not really considered as bashing. sorry try again.
and the smile was a joke.:dry:
Though I do agree this is most likely to boil down to a Goku vs. "Insert Superman or other high level comic character" fight which I hate so much. But it's possible to avoid that for a while (though it IS unavoidable) if you define it.
i dont like superman though.

defeat by KO

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"